May. 29th, 1961
Leavenworth, Kansas, USA
Melissa Etheridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - 1 a Minute
2010 - 1 a Minute
1999 - After Stonewall
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Her partner 'Tammy Lynn Michaels' (qv) gave birth to a girl, Johnnie Rose, and a boy, Miller Steven, on 17 October 2006.
- Announced that her longtime partner 'Tammy Lynn Michaels' (qv) is pregnant and expecting twins (2006).
- Her partner 'Julie Cypher' (qv) gave birth to two children, Bailey Jean (born in 1997) and Beckett (born in November 1998), which were adopted by Melissa.
- Is a fan of 'Bruce Springsteen' (qv) and the 'Dave Matthews Band' (qv).
- Made headlines when she gave a noteworthy performance at the 2005 Grammy Awards for the first time since being diagnosed with cancer; showing up bald from her chemotherapy treatments.
- Announced in late 2005 that she is cancer-free and that she and partner 'Tammy Lynn Michaels' (qv) are planning to have a child.
- Ranked #49 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
- Close friends with 'Brad Pitt' (qv).