May. 29th, 1961
Leavenworth, Kansas, USA
Melissa Etheridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - 1 a Minute
2010 - 1 a Minute
1999 - After Stonewall
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Celebrity Player
Herself - Guest
Herself - Performer
- Announced in late 2005 that she is cancer-free and that she and partner 'Tammy Lynn Michaels' (qv) are planning to have a child.
- Gay rights and environmental activist.
- Her partner 'Julie Cypher' (qv) gave birth to two children, Bailey Jean (born in 1997) and Beckett (born in November 1998), which were adopted by Melissa.
- Publicly revealed that 'David Crosby' (qv) is the biological father of her two children with partner 'Julie Cypher' (qv), who gave birth to their children conceived through artificial insemination (January 2000).
- A close friend of 'Brad Pitt' (qv), two of his former girlfriends and his ex-wife appeared in her music videos: 'Juliette Lewis (I)' (qv) in "Come To My Window", 'Gwyneth Paltrow' (qv) in "I Want To Come Over" and 'Jennifer Aniston' (qv) in "I Want To Be In Love".
- Is a fan of 'Bruce Springsteen' (qv) and the 'Dave Matthews Band' (qv).
- Made headlines when she gave a noteworthy performance at the 2005 Grammy Awards for the first time since being diagnosed with cancer; showing up bald from her chemotherapy treatments.
- Her partner 'Tammy Lynn Michaels' (qv) gave birth to a girl, Johnnie Rose, and a boy, Miller Steven, on 17 October 2006.