Apr. 24th, 1969
Dana Point, California, USA
Melinda Clarke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Dana Point, California, Mindy Clarke was raised by her ballet dancer mother Patricia and actor father John. At the age of 18 she moved to L.A. and launched her career in acting and modeling.
- Was offered the role of Maggie in _The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (2003) (V)_ (qv) , but decided against taking the part.
- She and her husband, 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv), have a daughter named Catherine Grace; born early 2000.
- Has had two mass-marketed toy action figures made of her. The first was for her role as Jessica Priest in _Spawn (1997)_ (qv), and her second was for her role as the Amazon Velasca from the television series _"Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)_ (qv).
- Married 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv) in Dana Point, California on June 28, 1997. One of her bridesmaids was 'Charlotte Ross (I)' (qv).
- Has volunteered as an actress with the Young Storytellers Foundation.
- She's good friends with 'Hudson Leick' (qv). They also worked together on an episode of _"Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)_ (qv).
- Is only 10 years older than former co-star 'Adam Brody (I)' (qv) from _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv) and is only 9 years older than former co-star 'Benjamin McKenzie' (qv).
- She is a cigar aficionado.