Apr. 24th, 1969
Dana Point, California, USA
Melinda Clarke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Dana Point, California, Mindy Clarke was raised by her ballet dancer mother Patricia and actor father John. At the age of 18 she moved to L.A. and launched her career in acting and modeling.
- Married 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv) in Dana Point, California on June 28, 1997. One of her bridesmaids was 'Charlotte Ross (I)' (qv).
- She and her husband, 'Ernie Mirich (II)' (qv), have a daughter named Catherine Grace; born early 2000.
- Is only 10 years older than former co-star 'Adam Brody (I)' (qv) from _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv) and is only 9 years older than former co-star 'Benjamin McKenzie' (qv).
- She has a brother named Joshua and a sister named Heidi (who died in 1994 of a malignant heart tumor).
- Appeared with _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Kelly Rowan' (qv) in a _"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)_ (qv) Season 2 episode: "Slaves of Las Vegas".
- Is a trained Soprano
- Has volunteered as an actress with the Young Storytellers Foundation.
- She had no desire to be in horror films after _Return of the Living Dead III (1993)_ (qv) but did not turn down the role of "Tatum Riley" in _Scream (1996/I)_ (qv). The part would eventually go to 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv) and they both worked together when she guest-starred on _"Charmed" (1998)_ (qv).