Mar. 24th, 1971
Seattle, Washington, USA
Megyn Price's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1999 - Mystery, Alaska
Guest TV Roles
Linda Memari (Voiced)
Price was born in Seattle, Washington, and was raised in the Mormon religion. While attending Norman High School in Norman, Oklahoma, she produced and wrote a play, Here Comes the Sun, but thought acting was "the dumbest career choice anyone could possibly make". At Stanford University she studied economics and communication, and continued to act in school productions, as well as perform at a conservatory theater in San Francisco. After a year as an investment banker, Price decided to pursue acting as a profession.
- Her younger brother was an Air Force captain. He is now a computer specialist.
- Megyn's husband, Eddie, an ER physician, was her childhood sweetheart.
- Grew up in Oklahoma.
- Graduated from Norman High School in Norman, Oklahoma, in 1988 and was a National Merit semifinalist.
- At age 36, she gave birth to her first child. Daughter Grace was born July 13, 2007, in Los Angeles, measuring 19 inches in length and weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz. When Megyn realized that she'd be delivering on Friday the 13th, she joked that she had an exorcist at the ready.
- Is happily married to her childhood sweetheart, to whom she refers as Steady Eddie. She was named one of USA Today's top-20 high school students and selected as a Presidential Scholar during her senior year.
- Has a brother named Joseph.
- Graduate of Stanford University.