Nov. 12th, 1958
Los Angeles, California, USA
Megan Mullally's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Hotel Transylvania 2
2014 - G.B.F.
2014 - Gay Dude
2014 - Nick Offerman: American Ham
2014 - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
2013 - The Kings of Summer
2012 - Smashed
2012 - What to Expect When You're Expecting
2012 - Somebody Up There Likes Me
2009 - Fame
2007 - Bee Movie
2005 - Rebound
2004 - Teacher's Pet
2002 - Stealing Harvard
2001 - Monkeybone
1999 - Anywhere But Here
1991 - Queens Logic
1986 - About Last Night...
1985 - Once Bitten
1983 - Risky Business
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Miss Nettle (Voiced)
Megan is an only child born in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Martha, was a model. Her father, 'Carter Mullally Jr.', is a retired contract player for Paramount. Megan first entered Northwestern University intending to study acting, but switched to English literature. However, she still ended up starring in several campus musicals, which gained attention from producers and prompted her to drop out of school. In 1985, she moved to Los Angeles with no particular success. But, in 1994, she co-starred in Greas" with 'Rosie O'Donnell' and, in 1995, in How To Succeed In Business with 'Matthew Broderick'. Her star has been rising ever since.
- Lives in West Hollywood, California with her poodles, Willa and Elmo.
- Auditioned for the role of Elaine on _"Seinfeld" (1990)_ (qv). (According to the Seinfeld special, aired on 25 November 2004.)
- Has won 3 consecutive Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) for Outstanding performance by an actress in a comedy, and has a total of 4 SAG Awards and 2 Emmy Awards.
- Megan announced her engagement to actor 'Nick Offerman' (qv) in September 2002.
- She was nominated for a 1979 Joseph Jefferson Award for Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical for her performance in "Bagtime" at the Wisdom Bridge Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- She is the lead singer in the LA band, The Supreme Music Program.
- Before she was cast to appear with Debra Messing on "Will & Grace", Megan Mullally appeared on an episode of Messing's previous series "Ned and Stacey" (1997).
- First cast member of _"Will & Grace" (1998)_ (qv) to win an Emmy. She won in 2000 for Outstanding performance by an actress in a supporting role comedy. Her co-star, 'Sean Hayes (I)' (qv), also won that year.