Nov. 12th, 1958
Los Angeles, California, USA
Megan Mullally's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Hotel Transylvania 2
2014 - G.B.F.
2014 - Gay Dude
2014 - Nick Offerman: American Ham
2014 - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
2013 - The Kings of Summer
2012 - Smashed
2012 - What to Expect When You're Expecting
2012 - Somebody Up There Likes Me
2009 - Fame
2007 - Bee Movie
2005 - Rebound
2004 - Teacher's Pet
2002 - Stealing Harvard
2001 - Monkeybone
1999 - Anywhere But Here
1991 - Queens Logic
1986 - About Last Night...
1985 - Once Bitten
1983 - Risky Business
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Miss Nettle (Voiced)
Megan is an only child born in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Martha, was a model. Her father, 'Carter Mullally Jr.', is a retired contract player for Paramount. Megan first entered Northwestern University intending to study acting, but switched to English literature. However, she still ended up starring in several campus musicals, which gained attention from producers and prompted her to drop out of school. In 1985, she moved to Los Angeles with no particular success. But, in 1994, she co-starred in Greas" with 'Rosie O'Donnell' and, in 1995, in How To Succeed In Business with 'Matthew Broderick'. Her star has been rising ever since.
- She recently starred in and directed an original performance art piece, The Sweetheart Break-In. The band released a CD of some of the songs in the show, called 'The Supreme Music Program: The Sweetheart Break-In'.
- Close friend is _"ER" (1994)_ (qv) actress 'Laura Innes (I)' (qv). The two met at Northwestern University in the late 70s and have been friends ever since.
- Megan announced her engagement to actor 'Nick Offerman' (qv) in September 2002.
- She studied ballet and was a soloist with Oklahoma City's Ballet Oklahoma. She also studied at 'George Balanchine' (qv)'s School of American Ballet.
- She almost wound up in the role of Carrie in _"The King of Queens" (1998)_ (qv).
- Originally auditioned for "Grace" on _"Will & Grace" (1998)_ (qv), but was later cast as "Karen".
- She is the lead singer in the LA band, The Supreme Music Program.