Nov. 12th, 1958
Los Angeles, California, USA
Megan Mullally's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Megan is an only child born in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Martha, was a model. Her father, 'Carter Mullally Jr.', is a retired contract player for Paramount. Megan first entered Northwestern University intending to study acting, but switched to English literature. However, she still ended up starring in several campus musicals, which gained attention from producers and prompted her to drop out of school. In 1985, she moved to Los Angeles with no particular success. But, in 1994, she co-starred in Greas" with 'Rosie O'Donnell' and, in 1995, in How To Succeed In Business with 'Matthew Broderick'. Her star has been rising ever since.
- Lives in West Hollywood, California with her poodles, Willa and Elmo.
- Originally auditioned for "Grace" on _"Will & Grace" (1998)_ (qv), but was later cast as "Karen".
- Megan announced her engagement to actor 'Nick Offerman' (qv) in September 2002.
- She almost wound up in the role of Carrie in _"The King of Queens" (1998)_ (qv).
- She studied ballet and was a soloist with Oklahoma City's Ballet Oklahoma. She also studied at 'George Balanchine' (qv)'s School of American Ballet.
- Attended Northwestern University
- Has won 3 consecutive Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) for Outstanding performance by an actress in a comedy, and has a total of 4 SAG Awards and 2 Emmy Awards.