Apr. 26th, 1977
San Fernando Valley, California, USA
McKenzie Westmore's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mckenzie got her start in acting thanks to Robert De Niro. While preparing for Raging Bull (1980), De Niro was at the Westmore home for make up work with McKenzie's father. He and McKenzie developed such a great rapport that he asked if she could appear in the movie as his daughter. She was 3 years old.
- A trained opera singer, she has appeared in "Dido & Aneas," "The Sound of Music" and "Little Shop of Horrors."
- Cousin of 'Kevin Westmore (I)' (qv) and 'Kandace Westmore' (qv).
- Daughter of makeup artist 'Michael Westmore (I)' (qv)
- Grandaughter of makeup artist 'Monte Westmore' (qv)
- A trained equestrian and a certified personal trainer.
- Niece of 'Marvin G. Westmore' (qv) and 'Monty Westmore' (qv).
- Her mother, Miriam Westmore, was a model for costume designer 'Edith Head' (qv).
- Theater training includes the 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) Theatre Institute and the 'Uta Hagen' (qv) Master Class.