Apr. 26th, 1977
San Fernando Valley, California, USA
McKenzie Westmore's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mckenzie got her start in acting thanks to Robert De Niro. While preparing for Raging Bull (1980), De Niro was at the Westmore home for make up work with McKenzie's father. He and McKenzie developed such a great rapport that he asked if she could appear in the movie as his daughter. She was 3 years old.
- Daughter of makeup artist 'Michael Westmore (I)' (qv)
- Met her husband Keith Volpone (leader of Seven and the Sun, he goes by the nickname Seven) when he and his band filmed a special guest episode of _"Passions" (1999)_ (qv) that aired on 13 May 2002.
- Niece of 'Marvin G. Westmore' (qv) and 'Monty Westmore' (qv).
- A trained equestrian and a certified personal trainer.
- Her mother, Miriam Westmore, was a model for costume designer 'Edith Head' (qv).
- A trained opera singer, she has appeared in "Dido & Aneas," "The Sound of Music" and "Little Shop of Horrors."
- Theater training includes the 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) Theatre Institute and the 'Uta Hagen' (qv) Master Class.
- Son, Maddox, with husband Keith Volpone born May 21, 2006 weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces.