Mar. 5th, 1974
Paddington, London, England, UK
5' 6 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Phillip Lavender (Voiced)
- Has a brother Howard.
- In the Independent on Sunday 2006 Pink List - a list of the most influential gay men and women - he came no. 9, up from no. 16.
- His favorite band is 'Queen (I)' (qv).
- Has experience with the National Youth Theatre.
- Went to Haberdashers' Aske's School for Boys in Hertfordshire
- Raised in Stanmore, Middlesex.
- In 2006 his cousin 'Alexa Tilley' (qv) was a contestant on the business-based reality show _"The Apprentice" (2005)_ (qv).
- Started to lose his hair when he was 6 years old. He suffers from Alopecia universalis which causes rapid loss of all hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes.