Mar. 5th, 1974
Paddington, London, England, UK
5' 6 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Phillip Lavender (Voiced)
- Started to lose his hair when he was 6 years old. He suffers from Alopecia universalis which causes rapid loss of all hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Studied Drama at Bristol University.
- Went to the same school as 'Sacha Baron Cohen' (qv) (Ali G).
- Raised in Stanmore, Middlesex.
- Parents' names are Diana and John.
- Supporter of Arsenal FC.
- In 2006 his cousin 'Alexa Tilley' (qv) was a contestant on the business-based reality show _"The Apprentice" (2005)_ (qv).
- Has experience with the National Youth Theatre.