Mar. 5th, 1974
Paddington, London, England, UK
5' 6 1/2"
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Phillip Lavender (Voiced)
- Went to Haberdashers' Aske's School for Boys in Hertfordshire
- Has a brother Howard.
- Studied Drama at Bristol University.
- His favorite band is 'Queen (I)' (qv).
- Supporter of Arsenal FC.
- In the Independent on Sunday 2006 Pink List - a list of the most influential gay men and women - he came no. 9, up from no. 16.
- Parents' names are Diana and John.
- (October 2008) His divorce from 'Kevin McGee (I)' (qv) was finalized. The pair split in June 2008 and are the first gay celebrity couple to divorce since same-sex marriage was introduced in the U.K. in 2004.