Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - My Date with Drew
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2001 - All The Queen's Men
2000 - Charlie's Angels
1998 - Lost in Space
1996 - Ed
1993 - Grey Knight
Guest TV Roles
Matt LeBlanc was born on 25 July 1967 in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in "Friends" (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, "Joey" (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to Missy McKnight, with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- 4/1/06: Filed for divorce from 'Missy McKnight' (qv).
- Daughter, Marina LeBlanc, was recently diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that affects her motor skills. Matt and Melissa were concerned when their 11 month old started having seizures. They are currently searching for treatment for Marina.
- Has three dogs: Lady,Shadow and Jay.
- Has a half brother named Justin who lives in Australia.
- 1985: Graduated from Newton North High School, Newton, Massachusetts.
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- November 1998: Engaged to 'Missy McKnight' (qv).