Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - My Date with Drew
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2001 - All The Queen's Men
2000 - Charlie's Angels
1998 - Lost in Space
1996 - Ed
1993 - Grey Knight
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Matt LeBlanc (born July 25, 1967) in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to 'Missy McKnight', with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Born at 4:18am-EDT
- Has three dogs: Lady,Shadow and Jay.
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- Attended the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston for just over a semester, leaving during the second semester of his freshman year.
- November 1998: Engaged to 'Missy McKnight' (qv).
- Is of mixed heritage: French, Irish, Italian, Dutch and English.
- 2/8/04: Daughter Marina Pearl LeBlanc born, weighing 7 lb. 1 oz., 19" long.
- Is a motorcycle enthusiast and hosted his own TV show, _"The 5 Coolest Things" (2003)_ (qv), based on the 5 coolest things in each motorcycle specialty (off-road, motocross, road racing, freestyle).