Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - My Date with Drew
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2001 - All The Queen's Men
2000 - Charlie's Angels
1998 - Lost in Space
1996 - Ed
1993 - Grey Knight
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Matt LeBlanc (born July 25, 1967) in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to 'Missy McKnight', with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- Is of mixed heritage: French, Irish, Italian, Dutch and English.
- 2/8/04: Daughter Marina Pearl LeBlanc born, weighing 7 lb. 1 oz., 19" long.
- November 1998: Engaged to 'Missy McKnight' (qv).
- His role of "Maj. Don West" in _Lost in Space (1998)_ (qv) was originally offered to his _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) co-star 'Matthew Perry (I)' (qv).
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- Romantically involved with former _"Joey" (2004)_ (qv) co-star 'Andrea Anders' (qv).
- Daughter, Marina LeBlanc, was recently diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that affects her motor skills. Matt and Melissa were concerned when their 11 month old started having seizures. They are currently searching for treatment for Marina.