Jul. 25th, 1967
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Matt LeBlanc's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - My Date with Drew
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2001 - All The Queen's Men
2000 - Charlie's Angels
1998 - Lost in Space
1996 - Ed
1993 - Grey Knight
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Matt LeBlanc (born July 25, 1967) in Newton, Massachussetts, to an Italian mother and a father of mixed Irish, English, Dutch and French ancestry. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004). From 2003 to 2006, he was married to 'Missy McKnight', with whom he had one child, Marina Pearl.
- Is the only cast member of _"Friends" (1994)_ (qv) not to have appeared on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- 1985: Graduated from Newton North High School, Newton, Massachusetts.
- Has a half brother named Justin who lives in Australia.
- 4/1/06: Filed for divorce from 'Missy McKnight' (qv).
- Romantically involved with former _"Joey" (2004)_ (qv) co-star 'Andrea Anders' (qv).
- Born at 4:18am-EDT
- Stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his wife's first marriage.
- Has three dogs: Lady,Shadow and Jay.