Feb. 8th, 1969
Plainfield, New Jersey, USA
Mary McCormack's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - 1408
2006 - Right at Your Door
2006 - For Your Consideration
2002 - Full Frontal
2001 - The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
2001 - K-PAX
2001 - High Heels and Low Lifes
2000 - Gun Shy
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1999 - The Big Tease
1999 - True Crime
1998 - Deep Impact
1997 - Private Parts
1997 - Fathers' Day
1994 - Miracle on 34th Street
Guest TV Roles
Mary McCormack (I) began her acting career performing in Gian Carlo Menotti's Christmas opera, Amahl and the Night Visitors (1978) (TV). "I was twelve but looked like an eight-year-old boy" she recalls. "As luck would have it, none of the boys in town could sing, so I got the part and wore a hat". Mary continued working regionally throughout New Jersey and continued her education at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. At Trinity, she majored in English and painting and continued her stage work in many more musicals. Mary finished an acting program at the William Esper Studio. She has worked in many New York theaters, some of which include The Atlantic Theatre Company, Alice's 4th Floor and Naked Angels, where she recently appeared in Jon Robin Baitz's "A Fair Country".
- Daughter of William Joseph McCormack Jr. and Norah Magdalene Ross McCormack.
- Graduated from Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut in 1991.
- Graduated from the Wardlaw-Hartridge School in Edison, New Jersey in 1987.
- Second daughter, Rose, born May 15, 2007.
- Nominated for the 2008 Tony Award (New York City) for Supporting or Features Actress in a Drama for "Boeing-Boeing".
- She has an older sister, Bridget Mary McCormack, who is a law professor at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Her husband is the _"Brothers & Sisters" (2006)_ (qv) producer 'Michael Morris (XIV)' (qv).
- Daughter, Margaret Morris, was born on 3rd September 2004