Aug. 3rd, 1940
Dayton, Ohio, USA
Guest TV Roles
Sly Sludge (Voiced)
Himself - Narrator
Rev. Bill Thompson
First Arresting Officer
Purposely flunked his college entrance exam to the University of Dayton so that he could pursue an acting career instead. His father wholeheartedly disapproved until he had gained popular success, not even seeing Martin act until he saw him on the screen at a drive-in in his hometown of Dayton, Ohio.
- His father, Francisco Estevez, died shortly before the premiere of _"Blind Ambition" (1979)_ (qv). As he was unable to attend the funeral, Martin mourned his father in the scene in which John Dean cries in his jail cell.
- Is the seventh of ten children
- Stumped in Florida for Democratic gubernatorial candidate 'Janet Reno' (qv) in her unsuccessful campaign against sitting Gov. 'Jeb Bush' (qv), June 2002. Reno also drew major support from 'Rosie O'Donnell' (qv) and 'Elton John' (qv).
- His left arm is 3" shorter than his right due to complications during his birth.
- Brother of actor 'Joe Estevez' (qv).
- [October 2006] Pursuing a three-year Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature, philosophy, and oceanography at the National University of Ireland (NUIG), Galway, Ireland.
- (7 October 2000) Martin was one of 22 people arrested for crossing over a line established by the Air Force in an anti-militarization protest at California's Vandenberg Air Force base. He was charged with trespassing.
- Publicly credited 'Carroll O'Connor' (qv) for helping his son Charlie to get off drugs and back on the right track. He read one of the scriptures at Carroll's funeral.