Apr. 16th, 1965
Frankfurt-am-Main, Hessen, Germany
5' 7 1/2
Martin Lawrence's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- (August 1996) Arrested at Burbank Airport for carrying a loaded gun in his suitcase.
- (25 August 1999) Lapsed into a coma after collapsing from heat exhaustion while jogging. Recovered in hospital.
- Son of John Lawrence and Chlora Lawrence.
- (17 September 1997) Ordered to perform community service after incident in March.
- Is from the same Metro Area as 'Sandra Bullock' (qv), 'Dave Chappelle' (qv), 'Mya (I)' (qv), 'Alan Heitz' (qv), 'Regina Hall (I)' (qv), 'Dwayne Winstead' (qv) 'Lewis Black' (qv), and 'Lauren Graham (I)' (qv).
- Claims he got his start as a comedian by cheering up his mother, who was forced to support her six children by cashiering in various department stores.
- His mother took his first name from slain civil rights activist 'Martin Luther King' (qv) and his middle name from the late President 'John F. Kennedy' (qv).
- (28 March 1997) Arrested outside a Hollywood nightclub after police called by a man claiming Lawrence had punched him.