Aug. 3rd, 1941
Nutley, New Jersey, USA
5' 9 1/2"
Martha Stewart's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2004 - Seed of Chucky
2003 - The Corporation
2002 - Big Trouble
2002 - Men In Black II
2000 - What Women Want
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Television Host (segment "Martha Stewart")
- Took her company public (19 October 1999)
- Her designated federal inmate prison number is 55170-054
- 2nd of six children of Polish immigrants.
- Bought her Katonah estate for 16 million dollars
- One daughter: 'Alexis Stewart' (qv) (b. 27 September 1965).
- Graduated from Barnard College with a degree in History and Architectural History. She got married during her sophomore year.
- Graduated from Nutley High School. In a version of the school paper that year, she had already begun her modelling career and hoped to enter the field of broadcast journalism.
- Due to her criminal record, she was forced to cancel her trip to Nova Scotia to attend an annual pumpkin festival in October 2005. In the past she would have been free to go, but because of her record requires a visa to enter Canada. Days later she was granted a visa in record time thus drawing the ire of critics who say that she was given undue political favor.