Aug. 3rd, 1941
Nutley, New Jersey, USA
5' 9 1/2"
Martha Stewart's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pixels
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2004 - Seed of Chucky
2003 - The Corporation
2002 - Big Trouble
2000 - What Women Want
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
- Used to work as a stockbroker.
- Her mother, Martha Kostyra, passed away November 16, 2007 at age 93.
- Graduated from Barnard College with a degree in History and Architectural History. She got married during her sophomore year.
- 2nd of six children of Polish immigrants.
- Bought her Katonah estate for 16 million dollars
- Due to her criminal record, she was forced to cancel her trip to Nova Scotia to attend an annual pumpkin festival in October 2005. In the past she would have been free to go, but because of her record requires a visa to enter Canada. Days later she was granted a visa in record time thus drawing the ire of critics who say that she was given undue political favor.
- Her designated federal inmate prison number is 55170-054
- Daughter Alexis owns the American Fitness Factory gym in Sag Harbor, New York.