Aug. 3rd, 1941
Nutley, New Jersey, USA
5' 9 1/2"
Martha Stewart's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2004 - Seed of Chucky
2003 - The Corporation
2002 - Big Trouble
2002 - Men In Black II
2000 - What Women Want
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
- Convicted of four felony charges on 5 March 2004: conspiracy to obstruct justice, make false statements, and commit perjury; false statements (2 counts); obstruction of justice. Result of investigation into her sale of ImClone stock.
- Daughter Alexis owns the American Fitness Factory gym in Sag Harbor, New York.
- Took her company public (19 October 1999)
- Her mother is also named Martha.
- Her designated federal inmate prison number is 55170-054
- Due to her criminal record, she was forced to cancel her trip to Nova Scotia to attend an annual pumpkin festival in October 2005. In the past she would have been free to go, but because of her record requires a visa to enter Canada. Days later she was granted a visa in record time thus drawing the ire of critics who say that she was given undue political favor.
- 2nd of six children of Polish immigrants.
- In 2006, she donated $5 million to New York's Mt. Sinai Hospital for a center on healthy aging.