Dec. 23rd, 1969
Ridgewood, New Jersey, USA
Martha Byrne's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Daughter, Annmarie McMahon, born 12 June 2006. She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20 inches long.
- (1996) Released her own album 'Martha Byrne'.
- Toured and also released a CD on the "Woman Thing Music" label, sponsored by cigarette brand Virginia Slims and the Philip Morris Company. This label was soon dropped, widely considered by critics to be a tactic to entice young girls to begin smoking, since the CDs were only available with the purchase of cigarettes.
- Husband is a retired police officer with the NYPD.
- (29 May 1998) Son, with McMahon, Michael Terrence born
- Welcomed second son Maxwell Vincent on September 3, 2002. The baby weighed 8lbs. 1oz.