Jun. 8th, 1971
New York City, New York, USA
Mark Feuerstein's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Meadowland
2015 - Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant
2014 - In Your Eyes
2014 - Life Partners
2007 - Three Days of Rain
2006 - The Wedding Weekend
2005 - In Her Shoes
2002 - Abandon
2002 - Two Weeks Notice
2000 - Rules of Engagement
2000 - What Women Want
2000 - Woman on Top
1999 - The Muse
1998 - Practical Magic
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Mark Feuerstein got his break-through on television as a recurring character on the daytime soap opera "Loving" (1983). Most of the people in his family are lawyers. He was a high school state championship wrestler. He enjoys mountain-biking, wrestling, dancing (hip-hop to salsa) and jogging.
He got the nickname "Chaplin" on the set of Giving It Up (1999) because of his uncanny knack of physical comedy. He even had a physical slapstick back-and-forth with Mel Gibson (I) a year later on the set of What Women Want (2000).
- He has played executives in an advertising company dealing with women issues in _"Conrad Bloom" (1998)_ (qv), _Giving It Up (1999)_ (qv), and _What Women Want (2000)_ (qv).
- He was named "It Phoenix" by the June 30th 2000 issue of Entertainment Weekly due to his rise from the ashes after the demise of his NBC sitcom _"Conrad Bloom" (1998)_ (qv).
- Was dubbed by wags as "Murderer of a thousand sit-coms" and "sit-com kryptonite" due to his lack of success as a lead in _"Conrad Bloom" (1998)_ (qv), _The Heart Department (2001) (TV)_ (qv), and _"Good Morning, Miami" (2002)_ (qv).
- Top three favorite movies are _Annie Hall (1977)_ (qv), _The Godfather (1972)_ (qv), and _Rocky (1976)_ (qv).
- Is often photographed either shirtless or wearing a bow-tie.
- Appeared with 'Lauren Graham (I)' (qv) in both _"Caroline in the City" (1995)_ (qv) as the lead's love interests and _"Conrad Bloom" (1998)_ (qv) as the stars.
- Was a wrestler in High School and won the State Championship.
- Most of the people in his family are lawyers.