Jun. 8th, 1971
New York City, New York, USA
Mark Feuerstein's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Meadowland
2015 - Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant
2014 - Life Partners
2014 - In Your Eyes
2007 - Three Days of Rain
2006 - The Wedding Weekend
2005 - In Her Shoes
2002 - Abandon
2002 - Two Weeks Notice
2000 - Woman on Top
2000 - Rules of Engagement
2000 - What Women Want
1999 - The Muse
1998 - Practical Magic
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Mark Feuerstein got his break-through on television as a recurring character on the daytime soap opera "Loving" (1983). Most of the people in his family are lawyers. He was a high school state championship wrestler. He enjoys mountain-biking, wrestling, dancing (hip-hop to salsa) and jogging.
He got the nickname "Chaplin" on the set of Giving It Up (1999) because of his uncanny knack of physical comedy. He even had a physical slapstick back-and-forth with Mel Gibson (I) a year later on the set of What Women Want (2000).
- Is often photographed either shirtless or wearing a bow-tie.
- Appeared with 'Lauren Graham (I)' (qv) in both _"Caroline in the City" (1995)_ (qv) as the lead's love interests and _"Conrad Bloom" (1998)_ (qv) as the stars.
- Won a full scholarship to the London School of Dramatic Arts and studied with the top clown teacher at Ecole Phillipe Gaulier in France.
- Was on a panel of judges for a film festival sponsored by Princeton in Hollywood.
- When director 'Nancy Meyers' (qv) was casting _What Women Want (2000)_ (qv) her daughter recognized Feuerstein from _Practical Magic (1998)_ (qv) and other endeavors. She insisted that her mother cast him.
- Lives in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2003.
- Was given the nickname of "Chaplin" on the set of _Giving It Up (1999)_ (qv) for his uncanny knack with physical slapstick by the writer/director 'Christopher Kublan' (qv).