Mar. 30th, 1971
Mark Consuelos' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mark Consuelos was born in Zaragoza, Spain, and grew up in Lebanon, Illinois and Tampa, Florida. He attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida and Notre Dame University. While living in Illinois, Mark appeared in "Hello, Dolly" at the Looking Glass Playhouse. Before joining "All My Children" (1970) in February 1995, Mark has guested on television shows such as "Fortune Hunter" (1994) and "SeaQuest DSV" (1993). Mark enjoys traveling to Italy, which he does once a year. His hobbies include working out and playing many sports, particularly softball and soccer. He has one brother, who is a doctor, and a sister, who is a lawyer.
- He quit Notre Dame University in order to return to Tampa and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in marketing.
- Before breaking out as an actor on _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv), he worked in the Tampa Bay area in Florida as a male exotic dancer at a club called "Stingers" in the mid-90s. His stage name was "Meat".
- Actor/director 'Chris Bruno (I)' (qv) is the godfather of Mark and Kelly's first son, Michael Joseph.
- Learned English as a child by watching American television.
- Married his _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) co-star, 'Kelly Ripa' (qv), on May 1, 1996. They have three children: Michael Joseph, June 2, 1997, Lola Grace, June 16, 2001, 8lbs 3oz. and Joaquin Antonio, February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- His and Kelly's production company is called MiLoJo Productions (after their children).
- Brother-in-law of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- Michael's Godmother is actress 'Eva La Rue' (qv).