Mar. 30th, 1971
Mark Consuelos' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mark Consuelos was born in Zaragoza, Spain, and grew up in Lebanon, Illinois and Tampa, Florida. He attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida and Notre Dame University. While living in Illinois, Mark appeared in "Hello, Dolly" at the Looking Glass Playhouse. Before joining "All My Children" (1970) in February 1995, Mark has guested on television shows such as "Fortune Hunter" (1994) and "SeaQuest DSV" (1993). Mark enjoys traveling to Italy, which he does once a year. His hobbies include working out and playing many sports, particularly softball and soccer. He has one brother, who is a doctor, and a sister, who is a lawyer.
- Brother-in-law of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- He quit Notre Dame University in order to return to Tampa and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in marketing.
- Mark and Kelly eloped to Las Vegas in 1996 instead of having a formal wedding.
- Third child, Joaquin, born February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- Learned English as a child by watching American television.
- He is an ordained minister.
- Born to parents of Mexican and Italian descent.
- Graduated from the University of South Florida,Tampa, Florida in 1994 with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing