Mar. 30th, 1971
Mark Consuelos' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Cop Out
2006 - My Super Ex-Girlfriend
2005 - The Great Raid
Guest TV Roles
US Attorney Berner
Mark Consuelos was born in Zaragoza, Spain, and grew up in Lebanon, Illinois and Tampa, Florida. He attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida and Notre Dame University. While living in Illinois, Mark appeared in "Hello, Dolly" at the Looking Glass Playhouse. Before joining "All My Children" (1970) in February 1995, Mark has guested on television shows such as "Fortune Hunter" (1994) and "SeaQuest DSV" (1993). Mark enjoys traveling to Italy, which he does once a year. His hobbies include working out and playing many sports, particularly softball and soccer. He has one brother, who is a doctor, and a sister, who is a lawyer.
- His and Kelly's production company is called MiLoJo Productions (after their children).
- Michael's Godmother is actress 'Eva La Rue' (qv).
- Brother-in-law of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- He quit Notre Dame University in order to return to Tampa and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in marketing.
- Actor/director 'Chris Bruno (I)' (qv) is the godfather of Mark and Kelly's first son, Michael Joseph.
- Mark and Kelly eloped to Las Vegas in 1996 instead of having a formal wedding.
- Third child, Joaquin, born February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- He is an ordained minister.