Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- (March 2003) His 1996 album "Antichrist Superstar" came fifth in Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.
- Is good friends with "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star, Eric Szmanda.
- His parents are Hugh and Barb Warner.
- Speaks Russian.
- Has displayed (and sold some of) his watercolor paintings at The Los Angeles Contemporary Exihibtions museum. Some of his buyers were 'Flea (I)' (qv) from 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' (qv), 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) and 'Jack Osbourne' (qv).
- He has a collection of medical prosthetics (artificial limbs, glass eyes, etc.) and vintage metal lunch boxes.
- In Mexico people joke about his name by calling him "Marilyn Menson" it means "Marilyn The Dumber".
- Severely injured his ankle during the "Rock is Dead" tour.