Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2008 - Religulous
2004 - The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Audience
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- (March 2003) His 1996 album "Antichrist Superstar" came fifth in Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.
- (1987) Graduated GlenOak High School in Plain township
- Art film director 'Alejandro Jodorowsky' (qv), a longtime friend of the groom, married Marilyn Manson and 'Dita Von Teese' (qv) in the non-denominational ceremony.
- His maternal grandmother was a fourth cousin of 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv).
- His name comes from com-binding the first name of famed move starlet - 'Marilyn Monroe' (qv) - and the last name of infamous cult leader/mass murderer - 'Charles Manson' (qv).
- Lives in Los Angeles.
- Was given the title, "Reverend" by Anton Szandor LaVey.
- One of his heroes is Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.