Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2008 - Religulous
2004 - The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Audience
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- Owns a home in Los Angeles once used as a studio by The Rolling Stones.
- He has a collection of medical prosthetics (artificial limbs, glass eyes, etc.) and vintage metal lunch boxes.
- His favorite movie is _Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)_ (qv)
- (March 2003) His 1996 album "Antichrist Superstar" came fifth in Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.
- His parents are Hugh and Barb Warner.
- At his wedding with 'Dita Von Teese' (qv), he wore a John Galliano black silk taffeta tuxedo with velvet trim and a Stephen Jones hat.
- (1998-2001) Engaged to 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv).
- The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD caused the album to be banned from many stores because it showed Mr. Manson as a naked alien.