Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2008 - Religulous
2004 - The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Audience
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- (1987) Graduated GlenOak High School in Plain township
- He attended Heritage Christian School in Canton, Ohio.
- Has a contact lense style named after him, "The Marilyn Manson Look."
- Director 'David Lynch (I)' (qv) had a recurring role planned for him, once _Mulholland Dr. (2001)_ (qv) went into series production. Of course the TV show never happened and Lynch made an award winning big screen film out of the planned pilot episode.
- (2004) Engaged to 'Dita Von Teese' (qv)
- One of his heroes is Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.
- His album, The Golden Age of Grotesque debuted at #1 on the charts in the US and all over Europe. It is his second album to debut at #1. The Album "Mechanical Animals" debuted at # 1 on Billboard in 1998.
- The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD caused the album to be banned from many stores because it showed Mr. Manson as a naked alien.