Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- Severely injured his ankle during the "Rock is Dead" tour.
- Art film director 'Alejandro Jodorowsky' (qv), a longtime friend of the groom, married Marilyn Manson and 'Dita Von Teese' (qv) in the non-denominational ceremony.
- (1998-2001) Engaged to 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv).
- One of his heroes is Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.
- The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD was edited in Japan because it showed Mr. Manson with 6 fingers on his left hand and NOT because he was "naked."
- At his wedding with 'Dita Von Teese' (qv), he wore a John Galliano black silk taffeta tuxedo with velvet trim and a Stephen Jones hat.
- Has a contact lense style named after him, "The Marilyn Manson Look."
- (March 2003) His 1996 album "Antichrist Superstar" came fifth in Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.