Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2013 - Wrong Cops
2008 - Religulous
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Audience
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- His maternal grandmother was a fourth cousin of 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv).
- Dramatically changes music and artist direction with each new album.
- He was raised as an Episcopalian.
- Speaks Russian.
- His album, The Golden Age of Grotesque debuted at #1 on the charts in the US and all over Europe. It is his second album to debut at #1. The Album "Mechanical Animals" debuted at # 1 on Billboard in 1998.
- The original name of his rock group was "Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids".
- One of five artists to sing on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, along with Wayne Static of Static-X, David Draiman of Disturbed, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Jay Gordon of Orgy.
- (1987) Graduated GlenOak High School in Plain township