Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2013 - Wrong Cops
2008 - Religulous
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Guest
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- In Mexico people joke about his name by calling him "Marilyn Menson" it means "Marilyn The Dumber".
- Was originally approached to do the musical score of the remake of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" but had to drop out at the last minute due to schedule complications resulting from the release of The Golden Age of Grotesque.
- His wedding band is a custom-made platinum ring with onyx inlay from 'Dana Scheider' (qv).
- He's an only child.
- Severely injured his ankle during the "Rock is Dead" tour.
- (1987) Graduated GlenOak High School in Plain township
- He moved to Hollywood in hopes of meeting actress 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv).
- Was given the title, "Reverend" by Anton Szandor LaVey.