Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2008 - Religulous
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- Speaks Russian.
- Director 'David Lynch (I)' (qv) had a recurring role planned for him, once _Mulholland Dr. (2001)_ (qv) went into series production. Of course the TV show never happened and Lynch made an award winning big screen film out of the planned pilot episode.
- Is good friends with "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star, Eric Szmanda.
- He's an only child.
- The original name of his rock group was "Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids".
- His wedding ceremony took place at the artist Gottfried Helnwein's Castle Gurteen in Kilsheelan, County Tipperary, Ireland.
- His maternal grandmother was a fourth cousin of 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv).
- (1998-2001) Engaged to 'Rose McGowan (I)' (qv).