Jan. 5th, 1969
Canton, Ohio, USA
Marilyn Manson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2008 - Religulous
2004 - The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
2003 - Party Monster
2002 - Bowling for Columbine
1999 - Jawbreaker
1997 - Lost Highway
Guest TV Roles
The Dark Man
Roller Rink Server
The Shadow (Voiced)
Himself - Audience
Marilyn Manson was originally a music journalist before he got into music. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and began to write stories & poems. He tried to get his poems and stories published by various magazines, but continued to be turned down. It was when covering "Nine Inch Nails" for his magazine that Brian Warner was given an opportunity to meet Trent Reznor, who sponsored Warner's upstart band and eventually produced their first three albums (including the E.P. Smells Like Children). Scott Mitchell Putesky (a.k.a. Daisy Berkowitz) originally played lead guitar for the band but was fired during the recording of "Antichrist Superstar". He features on only three songs.
- At his wedding with 'Dita Von Teese' (qv), he wore a John Galliano black silk taffeta tuxedo with velvet trim and a Stephen Jones hat.
- Director 'David Lynch (I)' (qv) had a recurring role planned for him, once _Mulholland Dr. (2001)_ (qv) went into series production. Of course the TV show never happened and Lynch made an award winning big screen film out of the planned pilot episode.
- He's an only child.
- The cover of the Mechanical Animals CD was edited in Japan because it showed Mr. Manson with 6 fingers on his left hand and NOT because he was "naked."
- His wedding ceremony took place at the artist Gottfried Helnwein's Castle Gurteen in Kilsheelan, County Tipperary, Ireland.
- In Mexico people joke about his name by calling him "Marilyn Menson" it means "Marilyn The Dumber".
- His maternal grandmother was a fourth cousin of 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv).
- He attended Heritage Christian School in Canton, Ohio.