Apr. 6th, 1952
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Marilu Henner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Married her ex-college (University of Chicago) classmate, Michael Brown, on December 21, 2006, at her Los Angeles home. He had proposed from his hospital bed after cancer surgery in November 2001. His brother, a Universal Life minister, officiated at the wedding.
- In the 1990s she returned to singing and dancing on stage in the revival of the musical "Chicago".
- Both of her parents died in their 50s, thus prompting her to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Has two sons Nicholas Morgan 1994 and Joseph Marlin 1995.
- Her father and his brothers changed the family surname from Pudlowski for business purposes; hence, the Henner name, borrowed from an obscure baseball player.
- Half-Greek from her mother.
- Given a calendar date, she can tell you the day of the week it was.
- Attended Madonna High School in Chicago.