Apr. 6th, 1952
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Marilu Henner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended Madonna High School in Chicago.
- Married her ex-college (University of Chicago) classmate, Michael Brown, on December 21, 2006, at her Los Angeles home. He had proposed from his hospital bed after cancer surgery in November 2001. His brother, a Universal Life minister, officiated at the wedding.
- Half-Greek from her mother.
- Is a vegetarian.
- In the 1990s she returned to singing and dancing on stage in the revival of the musical "Chicago".
- Given a calendar date, she can tell you the day of the week it was.
- Both of her parents died in their 50s, thus prompting her to live a healthier lifestyle.
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."