Jun. 8th, 1978
Medford, Massachusetts, USA
Maria Menounos' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Entourage
2013 - The Right Kind Of Wrong
2008 - Tropic Thunder
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Host
Entertainment News Anchor
Herself - Just the Facts Ma'am
DEA Agent Jessie Renning
Maria Menounos (Greek:Μαρία Μενούνου) (born June 8, 1978) is an American actress, journalist, television presenter and occasional professional wrestler known in The United States for her appearances as a correspondent for Today, Access Hollywood, Extra, and abroad for co-hosting the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 in Athens, Greece.
- Holds the elite distinction of being the youngest person to ever report for NBC's Nightly News.
- Worked as an international correspondent for Channel One News.
- Menounos still owns the very first car she bought when she moved to Los Angeles: a now fully restored 1962 candy apple red Chevrolet Corvair convertible.
- When a contestant in the Miss Teen USA Pageant in 1996, representing the state of Massachussetts, Miss Menounos was asked by pageant host 'Bob Goen' (qv) what she would like to do when she "grew up." Her response was "I want to work with you at E.T., Bob!". Her wish came true when she joined _"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)_ (qv) six years later as a correspondent for the show. She also answered viewers' questions about celebrities at the E.T. website (etonline.com), where her page was called 'Maria's Mailbox'.
- Joined _"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)_ (qv) on April 30, 2002 as a correspondent, reporting on film, television, music and fashion. She left ET in 2005.
- Played basketball in high school.
- Great fan of Turner Classic Movies. Looks forward to each Febuary, for TCM's annual month long salute to Oscar.
- Owns the solid gold and pearl-handled revolver that 'Elvis Presley' (qv) gave to 'Jack Lord (I)' (qv).