Jun. 8th, 1978
Medford, Massachusetts, USA
Maria Menounos' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Maria Menounos (Greek:Μαρία Μενούνου) (born June 8, 1978) is an American actress, journalist, television presenter and occasional professional wrestler known in The United States for her appearances as a correspondent for Today, Access Hollywood, Extra, and abroad for co-hosting the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 in Athens, Greece.
- Fluent in the languages of Greek, English and Spanish.
- Resides on a rare Southern Victorian estate with her adopted dogs.
- Was a janitor cleaning Boston nightclubs and bars with her parents from age 3 to 14.
- Ranked and Voted #8 by AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2007.
- Great fan of Turner Classic Movies. Looks forward to each Febuary, for TCM's annual month long salute to Oscar.
- Was an anchor on Channel One, a news program for school children usually played during the school day.
- Graduated from Emerson College in Boston.
- When a contestant in the Miss Teen USA Pageant in 1996, representing the state of Massachussetts, Miss Menounos was asked by pageant host 'Bob Goen' (qv) what she would like to do when she "grew up." Her response was "I want to work with you at E.T., Bob!". Her wish came true when she joined _"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)_ (qv) six years later as a correspondent for the show. She also answered viewers' questions about celebrities at the E.T. website (etonline.com), where her page was called 'Maria's Mailbox'.