Sep. 21st, 1983
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Maggie Grace's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2016 - The Choice
2015 - Taken 3
2014 - About Alex
2014 - We'll Never Have Paris
2012 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
2012 - Taken 2
2011 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
2010 - Knight and Day
2010 - The Experiment
2010 - Faster
2008 - Taken
2007 - The Jane Austen Book Club
2007 - Suburban Girl
2005 - The Fog
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Dr. Christine Wesh
Maggie Grace (born September 21, 1983), in Columbus, Ohio. She got her start in films in 2002 with Murder in Greenwich (2002) and Shop Club (2002). In 2003, at the age of 20, she played a creepy, Goth-influenced estranged daughter of Wendy Crewson and Tom Selleck in the drama Twelve Mile Road (2003), but her big break didn't come until one year later, playing the beautiful Shannon Rutherford on the hit ABC island-survival drama Lost (2004). She also stars with Smallville (2001) cover boy Tom Welling in the horror film The Fog (2005).
- Was considered for the role of Kitty Pryde in _X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)_ (qv).
- Still has the same car she bought when she was 18.
- She grew up in Worthington, Ohio.
- (April 2, 2009) Dating Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS Shoes.
- Has kept a journal since she was 12 years old.
- Good friends with 'Emilie de Ravin' (qv).
- Named #27 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Made guest appearances in two _"Lost" (2004)_ (qv) spoof videos, for _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) and _Nobody's Watching (2004) (V)_ (qv).