Sep. 21st, 1983
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Maggie Grace's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2016 - The Choice
2015 - Taken 3
2014 - About Alex
2014 - We'll Never Have Paris
2012 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
2012 - Taken 2
2011 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
2010 - Faster
2010 - Knight and Day
2010 - The Experiment
2008 - Taken
2007 - The Jane Austen Book Club
2007 - Suburban Girl
2005 - The Fog
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Dr. Christine Wesh
Maggie Grace (born September 21, 1983), in Columbus, Ohio. She got her start in films in 2002 with Murder in Greenwich (2002) and Shop Club (2002). In 2003, at the age of 20, she played a creepy, Goth-influenced estranged daughter of Wendy Crewson and Tom Selleck in the drama Twelve Mile Road (2003), but her big break didn't come until one year later, playing the beautiful Shannon Rutherford on the hit ABC island-survival drama Lost (2004). She also stars with Smallville (2001) cover boy Tom Welling in the horror film The Fog (2005).
- Has a cat named Roo, which she found on the set of _"Lost" (2004)_ (qv).
- Was considered for the role of Kitty Pryde in _X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)_ (qv).
- Named #44 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- (April 2, 2009) Dating Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS Shoes.
- She and her _"Lost" (2004)_ (qv) co-star 'Emilie de Ravin' (qv) both guest-starred in _"CSI: Miami" (2002)_ (qv), but not in the same episode.
- Still has the same car she bought when she was 18.
- Good friends with 'Emilie de Ravin' (qv).
- She grew up in Worthington, Ohio.