Sep. 21st, 1983
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Maggie Grace's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Maggie Grace (born September 21, 1983), in Columbus, Ohio. She got her start in films in 2002 with Murder in Greenwich (2002) and Shop Club (2002). In 2003, at the age of 20, she played a creepy, Goth-influenced estranged daughter of Wendy Crewson and Tom Selleck in the drama Twelve Mile Road (2003), but her big break didn't come until one year later, playing the beautiful Shannon Rutherford on the hit ABC island-survival drama Lost (2004). She also stars with Smallville (2001) cover boy Tom Welling in the horror film The Fog (2005).
- Good friends with 'Emilie de Ravin' (qv).
- She and her _"Lost" (2004)_ (qv) co-star 'Emilie de Ravin' (qv) both guest-starred in _"CSI: Miami" (2002)_ (qv), but not in the same episode.
- Has kept a journal since she was 12 years old.
- Named #27 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- (April 2, 2009) Dating Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS Shoes.
- She grew up in Worthington, Ohio.
- Still has the same car she bought when she was 18.
- Named #44 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)