Jun. 9th, 1988
Los Angeles, California
Mae Whitman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mae Margaret Whitman is an American actress and singer, known for Dragons: Race To The Edge, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Family Guy and Good Girls.
- Was the voice of the British Telecom speaking clock for 3 months from the 26th October 2008 as the voice of Tinker Bell as part of a promotional tie in for the film.
- Has played 'Bill Pullman' (qv)'s daughter twice: in _Independence Day (1996)_ (qv) as Patricia Whitmore and in _Merry Christmas, George Bailey (1997) (TV)_ (qv) as Zuzu Bailey.
- Is an only child.
- She's the first voice actress ever to provide the voice of Tinker Bell in the Disney movie _Tinker Bell (2008) (V)_ (qv) since Tinker Bell doesn't speak in any of the past Disney related programs.
- Was originally cast as Becca Sommers in the TV series _"Bionic Woman" (2007)_ (qv), but was released and replaced with 'Lucy Hale (II)' (qv).
- Got her start in acting aged three when she impressed casting directors by interrupting her mum's audition and proceeding to tell her off because she was bored. The casting directors were so impressed with her that one, to get a reaction, observed her white-and-purple outfit and said, "My, what a pretty yellow dress you're wearing." Whitman looked back at him and replied, "What are you, some kind of knucklehead?"
- Daughter of actress 'Pat Musick' (qv) and 'Jeffrey Whitman' (qv).