Aug. 28th, 1956
Cayey, Puerto Rico
5' 7 1/2
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Actor of Puerto Rican descent who made many memorable films in the 1980s due to his villainous persona. Presently resides with his wife and many kids in Vermont.
- Was considered for the role of Willie Lopez in _Ghost (1990)_ (qv).
- He prefers his first name pronounced LOO-ee.
- He was a social worker, working especially with young people. He also was very involved with his community, arranging events, before becoming an actor.
- Last name is pronounced gooz-MAHN.
- Performed in several spots for Cabot Cheese, which is based near where he lives in Cabot, Vermont, living the life of a gentleman farmer.
- Born in Puerto Rico, but grew up in the East Village section of Manhattan, in New York City. In an interview, he explained that his mother traveled to New York fifteen minutes after his birth.
- Frequently cast by film director 'Paul Thomas Anderson' (qv).
- He and Chuck Zito are the only actors to appear in both Carlito's Way and its prequel, Carlito's Way: Rise to Power.