Aug. 28th, 1956
Cayey, Puerto Rico
5' 7 1/2
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Actor of Puerto Rican descent who made many memorable films in the 1980s due to his villainous persona. Presently resides with his wife and many kids in Vermont.
- Performed in several spots for Cabot Cheese, which is based near where he lives in Cabot, Vermont, living the life of a gentleman farmer.
- He and Chuck Zito are the only actors to appear in both Carlito's Way and its prequel, Carlito's Way: Rise to Power.
- Last name is pronounced gooz-MAHN.
- He was a social worker, working especially with young people. He also was very involved with his community, arranging events, before becoming an actor.
- Was considered for the role of Willie Lopez in _Ghost (1990)_ (qv).
- (2009) Formerly of Cabot, VT, now resides elsewhere in the "Northeast Kingdom" area of the state.
- Frequently cast by film director 'Steven Soderbergh' (qv).
- He prefers his first name pronounced LOO-ee.