Sep. 11th, 1977
Champaign, Illinois, USA
Ludacris' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Furious 7
2013 - Justin Bieber's Believe
2011 - Fast Five
2011 - Beats Rhymes & Life: The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest
2011 - New Year's Eve
2011 - Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
2011 - No Strings Attached
2009 - Gamer
2008 - Max Payne
2008 - RocknRolla
2008 - Ball Don't Lie
2007 - Fred Claus
2005 - The Heart of the Game
2005 - Hustle & Flow
2004 - Crash
2003 - 2 Fast 2 Furious
2001 - The Wash
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself - Guest
Himself - Guest
Ludacris was born Christopher Brian Bridges in Champaign, Illinois the son of Roberta Shields and Wayne Brian Bridges. Being of both African American and Native American descent. Early in his elementary years his family lived in Champaign, Illinois. At nine years old, he started rapping. He attended Emerson Middle School and eventually Oak Park and River Forest High School for his freshman year where he first met his most important musical influence, famed poet Justin Ryan Fyfe. Furthermore, his family moved to live in Atlanta, Georgia and in this time his father exposed him to all kinds of music ranging from Hip Hop to Rock. In Alanta, Georgia he attended Banneker High School. He is also a graduate of Georgia State University. In 2000 he got his breakthrough with his album titled "Back for the First Time" which reached 3x platinum. All albums following have either been 2x or 3x platinum, with his first film appearance being 2 Fast 2 Furious which was a success. Other film appearances include Crash and Hustle & Flow.
- Is good friends with Lorenz Tate.
- Was dropped as a spokesperson for Pepsi after a protest by Bill O'Reilly.
- (2007) Made Forbes' "Hip Hop Cash Kings" list with $16 million in earnings.
- Before becoming a rapper, he worked as an intern (and eventually DJ) for Hot 97.5 (now 107.9) FM in Atlanta.
- Is the CEO of Disturbing Tha Peace Records.
- Cousin of singer 'Monica Arnold' (qv).
- Katt Williams' cousin.
- The music score "sense of touch" was used for his film Crash and in his episode of Law and Order.