Oct. 2nd, 1954
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Lorraine Bracco's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Riding in Cars with Boys
1995 - Hackers
1995 - The Basketball Diaries
1993 - Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
1992 - Medicine Man
1992 - Radio Flyer
1991 - Switch
1990 - Goodfellas
1989 - The Dream Team
1989 - Sea of Love
1987 - Someone to Watch Over Me
1987 - The Pick-Up Artist
Guest TV Roles
Halfway House Matron
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Judge
Herself - Guest
Lorraine was voted the "ugliest girl in the 6th grade" at her Long Island grade school. She moved to France in 1974 where she became a fashion superstar for Jean-Paul Gaultier. Her sister is Elizabeth Bracco. Has two daughters, Stella Keitel by ex-husband Harvey Keitel and Margaux Guerard by ex-husband Daniel Guerard.
- Those glasses her character Dr. Melfi wears are really hers; she needs either them or her contacts to be able to see clearly.
- Her daughters, 'Stella Keitel' (qv) (fathered by ex-husband 'Harvey Keitel' (qv)) and 'Margaux Guerard' (qv), played her daughter at different ages in _Goodfellas (1990)_ (qv).
- While she was a model, she appeared on the covers of Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.
- Older sister of 'Elizabeth Bracco' (qv).
- Her first marriage, to Frenchman Daniel Guerard, a salon owner and sometimes actor, lasted approximately between 1979-1983, after she became pregnant, although she says it was a very unhappy marriage.
- Favorite playwright is 'Tennessee Williams' (qv).
- Favorite team is the Mets.
- Is spokesperson on behalf of Pfizer's anti-depressant Zoloft, having suffered a bout of clinical depression, then having it treated.