Oct. 2nd, 1954
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Lorraine Bracco's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Riding in Cars with Boys
1995 - Hackers
1995 - The Basketball Diaries
1993 - Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
1992 - Medicine Man
1992 - Radio Flyer
1991 - Switch
1990 - Goodfellas
1989 - The Dream Team
1989 - Sea of Love
1987 - Someone to Watch Over Me
1987 - The Pick-Up Artist
Guest TV Roles
Halfway House Matron
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Judge
Herself - Guest
Lorraine was voted the "ugliest girl in the 6th grade" at her Long Island grade school. She moved to France in 1974 where she became a fashion superstar for Jean-Paul Gaultier. Her sister is Elizabeth Bracco. Has two daughters, Stella Keitel by ex-husband Harvey Keitel and Margaux Guerard by ex-husband Daniel Guerard.
- Her oldest daughter is named Margaux, and was born in 1979.
- Performed almost all of her own stunts in _Medicine Man (1992)_ (qv).
- Favorite actors are 'Montgomery Clift' (qv), 'Al Pacino' (qv) and 'Marlon Brando' (qv).
- Former Wilhelmina model.
- Was the first choice for the role of "Mona Lisa Vito" in _My Cousin Vinny (1992)_ (qv), but she turned down the role.
- Played 'Paul Guilfoyle (II)' (qv)'s hostage in the _"Crime Story" (1986)_ (qv) episode "Hide and Go Thief." Her sister, 'Elizabeth Bracco' (qv), played a hostage in the series' pilot.
- While modeling as a young woman in Europe, was once asked to posed nude for the late, eccentric, Spanish surrealist painter, 'Salvador DalÝ' (qv). She refused.
- While she was a model, she appeared on the covers of Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.