Oct. 2nd, 1954
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Lorraine Bracco's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Riding in Cars with Boys
1995 - Hackers
1995 - The Basketball Diaries
1993 - Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
1992 - Medicine Man
1992 - Radio Flyer
1991 - Switch
1990 - Goodfellas
1989 - Sing
1989 - Sea of Love
1989 - The Dream Team
1987 - Someone to Watch Over Me
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lorraine was voted the "ugliest girl in the 6th grade" at her Long Island grade school. She moved to France in 1974 where she became a fashion superstar for Jean-Paul Gaultier. Her sister is Elizabeth Bracco. Has two daughters, Stella Keitel by ex-husband Harvey Keitel and Margaux Guerard by ex-husband Daniel Guerard.
- While she was a model, she appeared on the covers of Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.
- Her first marriage, to Frenchman Daniel Guerard, a salon owner and sometimes actor, lasted approximately between 1979-1983, after she became pregnant, although she says it was a very unhappy marriage.
- Favorite actors are 'Montgomery Clift' (qv), 'Al Pacino' (qv) and 'Marlon Brando' (qv).
- Favorite team is the Mets.
- Was the first choice for the role of "Mona Lisa Vito" in _My Cousin Vinny (1992)_ (qv), but she turned down the role.
- Favorite playwright is 'Tennessee Williams' (qv).
- While modeling as a young woman in Europe, was once asked to posed nude for the late, eccentric, Spanish surrealist painter, 'Salvador DalÝ' (qv). She refused.
- Received an honorary fellowship from Yale in February 2002.