Jul. 15th, 1961
London, Ontario, Canada
Lolita Davidovich's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is of Serbian heritage.
- Her husband writer/director/producer 'Ron Shelton' (qv), was once a minor league baseball player for Baltimore.
- The daughter of immigrants from the former Yugoslavia, her father was from Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, and her mother from Slovenia. Lolita spoke only Serb-Croatian during her early years in Canada. When she was 10, her parents divorced and she stayed with her mother.
- Studied at the Herbert Berghof Studios in New York.
- Deliberately gained weight to play the role of busty 1950s stripper 'Blaze Starr' (qv) in _Blaze (1989)_ (qv), which she won over 600 other actresses.
- Has a daughter named Valentina born November 1999 with husband 'Ron Shelton' (qv).