Jan. 19th, 1992
Beverly Hills, California, USA
Logan Lerman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Noah
2013 - Stuck In Love
2013 - Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
2012 - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2011 - The Three Musketeers
2010 - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
2009 - My One and Only
2009 - Gamer
2007 - 3:10 to Yuma
2007 - The Number 23
2006 - Hoot
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2001 - Riding in Cars with Boys
2000 - What Women Want
2000 - The Patriot
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in Beverly Hills, Logan Lerman wanted to become an actor at an early age. So he told his mother of his desire to be an actor when he was 2 1/2 years old. At the age of 4, Logan had an agent and was booked for two commercials. His first appearance on the big screen was as William, the youngest son of Mel Gibson's character in The Patriot (2000). Also in 2000, he appeared with the same actor (Gibson), this time as the younger version of his character Nick Marshall, in What Women Want (2000)). After a small role in 2001's Riding in Cars with Boys (2001), he starred in John Grisham's A Painted House (2003).
His most recent work on the silver screen is his portrait as the younger version of Ashton Kutcher's character Evan in The Butterfly Effect (2004). After making his small screen debut in a guest-starring role in 10-8: Officers on Duty (2003), he stars as Bobby (Robert) McCallister in Jack & Bobby (2004), where he portrays a teenager who will be a future president of the United States.
When Logan is not working, he likes to play soccer and baseball. He is a LA Lakers fan and, even though he plays mostly dramatic roles, he enjoys playing pranks on his friends.
- The _"Jack & Bobby" (2004)_ (qv) theme music is from _The Patriot (2000)_ (qv), composed by 'John Williams (I)' (qv). Lerman also starred in _The Patriot (2000)_ (qv); it was his first movie role as 'Mel Gibson (I)' (qv)'s youngest son.
- Announced to his mother at the age of 2 1/2 that he was going to be an actor after watching a 'Jackie Chan (I)' (qv) movie.
- Is a LA Lakers fan.
- Plays soccer and baseball (both team sports) and plans to take tennis lessons.
- Is named after two characters that are in X-Men the Origins: Wolverine: Logan "Wolverine" and Wade Wilson "Deadpool".
- Is best friends with 'Dean Collins (III)' (qv). The two met on set of _"Jack & Bobby" (2004)_ (qv) and make short films in their free time.
- Appeared with 'Mel Gibson (I)' (qv) twice in 2000, once as his character's son in _The Patriot (2000)_ (qv) and once as the younger version of his own character in _What Women Want (2000)_ (qv).
- Owns two dogs.