Jul. 11th, 1963
Medford, Oregon, USA
Lisa Rinna's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Good Advice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
- Cheerleading from Junior High through High School.
- Practices yoga with 'Kelly Rutherford' (qv) and 'Marcia Cross' (qv).
- Known in high school for skinniest legs on the cheerleading squad.
- Known sports included tennis and snow skiing.
- Childhood activities included being a member of the Brownies.
- Suffered postpartum depression after the birth of her two daughters.
- Daughter, with 'Harry Hamlin' (qv), Delilah Belle Hamlin (b. 10 June 1998).
- Attended Medford Mid-High School, Medford Oregon.