Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.
- Danny Keough became a member of her band in 2004.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.