Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Good friends with shock rocker 'Marilyn Manson' (qv).
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.