Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.
- Her first child, 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv), was born on May 29, 1989.
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with 'Nicolas Cage' (qv).