Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.
- Her daughter 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv) has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Son, 'Benjamin Keough' (qv), born on October 21, 1992.
- While in her late teens/early twenties, she was managed by 'Jerry Schilling' (qv), the only member of Elvis's "Memphis Mafia" to have become successful in the showbiz industry after Elvis's death. She was offered something with Vanilla Ice, which she turned down immediately.
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married