Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with 'Nicolas Cage' (qv).
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.