Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).
- Former stepmother of 'Nicolas Cage' (qv)'s son Weston
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.