Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Her father introduced her to future husband 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) in Las Vegas when she was seven years old. He was 17 at the time.
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.
- She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.