Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) and 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Her father introduced her to future husband 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) in Las Vegas when she was seven years old. He was 17 at the time.
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.