Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- Daughter of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) and 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.