Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with 'Nicolas Cage' (qv).
- While in her late teens/early twenties, she was managed by 'Jerry Schilling' (qv), the only member of Elvis's "Memphis Mafia" to have become successful in the showbiz industry after Elvis's death. She was offered something with Vanilla Ice, which she turned down immediately.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.