Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Her daughter 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv) has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).
- Son, 'Benjamin Keough' (qv), born on October 21, 1992.