Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.
- Former stepmother of 'Nicolas Cage' (qv)'s son Weston
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.
- Son, 'Benjamin Keough' (qv), born on October 21, 1992.
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.