Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with 'Nicolas Cage' (qv).
- Her father introduced her to future husband 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) in Las Vegas when she was seven years old. He was 17 at the time.
- Her daughter 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv) has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.