Lisa Marie Presley
Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Son, 'Benjamin Keough' (qv), born on October 21, 1992.
- Daughter of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) and 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with 'Nicolas Cage' (qv).
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Her first child, 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv), was born on May 29, 1989.