Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- Danny Keough became a member of her band in 2004.
- She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.