Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Danny Keough became a member of her band in 2004.
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.