Lisa Marie Presley
Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Her father introduced her to future husband 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) in Las Vegas when she was seven years old. He was 17 at the time.
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- Her daughter 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv) has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.