Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Her first child, 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv), was born on May 29, 1989.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- Son, 'Benjamin Keough' (qv), born on October 21, 1992.
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.
- In the late 1990s she reconciled with her first husband and there was talk of her third child on the way and both of them remarrying
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.