Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor 'Nicolas Cage' (qv) at 6:30 p.m. on 10 August 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.