Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit 'John Travolta' (qv) as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.
- Former sister-in-law of 'Marc Coppola' (qv) and 'Christopher Coppola (I)' (qv).
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Good friends with shock rocker 'Marilyn Manson' (qv).
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Her father introduced her to future husband 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) in Las Vegas when she was seven years old. He was 17 at the time.