Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It's titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (qv)/'Zwan' frontman 'Billy Corgan (I)' (qv)). The first single and video was for the song "Lights Out".
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Former stepmother of 'Nicolas Cage' (qv)'s son Weston
- Started smoking at age nine. She quit in 2007.
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.