Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Was engaged to rock singer John Ozajca in 2000.
- Even though her step-uncles the Stanley brothers regularly contribute to documentaries about the Presley family, both Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley issued a statement in the 1990s claiming that they have not had any contact with any of the boys for years.
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz., and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on January 22, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, 'Priscilla Presley' walked her down the aisle. The best man was her ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin, was a groomsman.
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- Former stepmother of 'Nicolas Cage' (qv)'s son Weston