Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- She is still close to her father's ex-girlfriend 'Linda Thompson (I)' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Elvis Presley' (qv) and 'Priscilla Presley' (qv).
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- Her daughter 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv) has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Her first child, 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv), was born on May 29, 1989.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, is a musician.
- Expecting twins with husband Michael Lockwood in the Fall 2008.