Feb. 1st, 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lisa Marie Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Her first child, 'Danielle Riley Keough' (qv), was born on May 29, 1989.
- Good friends with shock rocker 'Marilyn Manson' (qv).
- First album, "To Whom it May Concern," reached #5 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Her second album, "Now What," reached #9. Both albums have been certified platinum.
- Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley. Highly resembling her mother, Riley is now a model having worked for Dolce and Gabbana. She is also a natural at playing the piano.
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.
- Friends with singer 'Pink (I)' (qv).