Dec. 6th, 1976
Arcadia, California, USA
Lindsay Price's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Lonely Street
2005 - Waterborne
2004 - Club Dread
1995 - Angus
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Studied at the Pasadena College of Arts and Crafts (now called the Art Center College of Design) in Pasadena, California.
- Was a neighbor of 'Michael Gelman' (qv) when she was a little girl.
- Sang the theme song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" to _"Coupling" (2003)_ (qv), the short lived USA remake of the British series _"Coupling" (2000)_ (qv).
- Her favorite body part is her collarbone. She likes wearing clothes that show them off, like strappy tops or off-the-shoulder dresses. She also loves the color red.
- Has one older brother named 'Bryan Price' (qv).
- Was a contestant on _"I'm Telling!" (1987)_ (qv) with her older brother, Bryan. They only missed one question and amassed the second highest score in the show's history.
- Started her career singing the Toys-R-Us theme song in one of their commercials.
- Was among the guests at 'Tiffani Thiessen' (qv)'s wedding to 'Brady Smith (I)' (qv).