Apr. 17th, 1978
Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, California
Lindsay Hartley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - The Challenger
Guest TV Roles
Lindsay Hartley is an American actress and singer. She is known for her role as Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Winthrop on Passions, Cara Castillo on All My Children and for her role as Arianna Hernandez on Days of Our Lives.
- Has competed in pageants and won several titles including "Young Miss America."
- Lindsay moved to Las Vegas as a teen-ager. She attended high school there and went to UNLV. Her parents own a shop in Las Vegas specializing in Mexican imports. When Lindsay was a teen-ager she appeared in commercials for her parents' shop and finally got a job at the (no longer there) Sands Hotel in a show called "Viva Las Vegas."
- Of Greek and Italian extraction.
- Has a miniature Shetland Sheep dog named Princess.
- At 17 she was the youngest singer ever to headline Las Vegas when she debuted in "Viva Las Vegas" at the Sands Hotel.
- First child, Isabella Justice Hartley, born on 3 July 2004. Father is husband 'Justin Hartley' (qv).
- Singing since age 11, she has won several national vocal competitions including The L.A. Philharmonic's Award Vocal Opera, The National Date Festival and America's Showcase Starlet.
- Has worked with Beck, Hootie and the Blowfish, Jackie Jackson, Japanese superstar Yoshiki, and former teen idol Dino.