Nov. 17th, 1974
Bismarck, North Dakota, USA
Leslie Bibb's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Don Verdean
2014 - Take Care
2013 - Hell Baby
2013 - Movie 43
2011 - Zookeeper
2010 - Miss Nobody
2010 - Iron Man 2
2009 - Confessions of a Shopaholic
2009 - Law Abiding Citizen
2008 - Iron Man
2008 - The Midnight Meat Train
2006 - Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
2001 - See Spot Run
2000 - The Skulls
1997 - Private Parts
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Leslie Louise Bibb was born in Bismarck, North Dakota, on November 17, 1974, and raised in Nelson County, Virginia. Later she and her mother, along with her three older sisters, moved to Richmond, where Leslie attended an all-girls Catholic high school, St. Gertrude's.
In 1990 "The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986) and the Elite Agency held a nationwide modeling search; Leslie's mother took photos of her then 16-year-old daughter and sent them in. Although Leslie wasn't impressed with the photos, the judges--John Casablancas, Naomi Campbell (I), Linda Evangelista and Iman (I)--were, and they picked her as the winner.
After finishing her junior year, Leslie flew to New York City and signed a contract with Elite. She modeled over the summer, and went on a trip to Japan. She returned home for her senior year and graduated in 1992, then decided to forgo a full-time modeling career to attend the University of Virginia. After a single semester, however, she dropped out and moved to New York City. She attended the William Esper acting studio for three years and took nine months off in which she did more modeling in Europe. Her photographs have appeared in such magazine as Maxim and FHM.
Leslie had her first film role in the comedy Private Parts (1997), which was followed by her first television series (where she replaced the departed Susan Walters (I) as the female lead) in the second season of "The Big Easy" (1996) on USA. Unfortunately, the show was canceled just months later.
In 1999 she appeared as the lead character on the WB Network television series "Popular" (1999). The show was a success among teenagers, and led Leslie to more recognizable film roles, such as The Skulls (2000) and See Spot Run (2001). Most recently she has appeared as intern Erin Harkins in "ER" (1994).
- Father died when Leslie was 3
- Resides in Los Angeles, California
- Raised in Nelson County, Virginia
- Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Collecting Antiques
- In 1990, as a 16-year-old brunette with a southern accent, she won a model search on _"The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986)_ (qv). As a result, she modeled in Europe and Japan, began to appear on magazine covers, and started acting in commercials and soap operas. Today she is grateful to Oprah and recently told her she would not be where she is today without her.
- Her favorite color is green.
- High School: St. Gertrude's All-Girls School
- College: Brief Time at Virginia, 3 Years at the 'William Esper' (qv) Acting Studio.