Dec. 18th, 1973
San Francisco, California, USA
Leila Arcieri's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Death Toll
2005 - King's Ransom
2003 - Daddy Day Care
2002 - xXx
1999 - Foolish
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Mother worked for Lucasfilm.
- Started a publishing business at age 22.
- Was crowned Miss San Francisco in 1997.
- Her father is Italian and her mother is African-American with some European-American ancestry.
- Named #65 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Parents divorced when she was 2; she was raised by her mom.
- Worked in San Francisco as a graphic designer, photography assistant, and make-up artist.
- Became a cheerleader in Junior High School to overcome intense shyness. Was a real tomboy and active in sports such as swimming, volleyball, basketball, football, rock climbing, and kick boxing.
Related sites for this celeb