Mar. 26th, 1957
Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
Leeza Gibbons' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1993 - Last Action Hero
1992 - The Player
1991 - Soapdish
1991 - He Said, She Said
1990 - RoboCop 2
1987 - RoboCop
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
- Has a younger sister, Camille (Cammie) Gibbons and a brother, Carlos Gibbons, Jr.
- Was considered a candidate to replace 'Kathie Lee Gifford' (qv) on _"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" (1989)_ (qv), but didn't want to relocate from her home in Los Angeles.
- Established the Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation.
- Leeza's Place was founded in November, 2003.
- Wanted her daytime talk show, which ran from 1993-2000, to focus on women's issues from a feminist point of view. Ms. Gibbons stated that she wanted her show to empower women.
- Was a high school cheerleader in Irmo, South Carolina. She graduated from Irmo High School.
- Met her second husband, 'Chris Quinten' (qv), at a New Zealand charity fund-raiser. They had a daughter named Jordan Alexandra (Lexi) (born in 1989).
- Her parents are Carlos Gibbons and Jean Gibbons. Her mother has Alzheimer's disease, as did her grandmother.