Mar. 26th, 1957
Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
Leeza Gibbons' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2000 - Bless the Child
1993 - Last Action Hero
1992 - The Player
1991 - He Said, She Said
1991 - Soapdish
1990 - RoboCop 2
1987 - RoboCop
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Restaurant Patron
Herself - Host
- Her mother, Gloria Jean Gibbons, passed away at age 72 on May 22, 2008 from complications due to Alzheimer's disease.
- Is a dress size 6.
- Honored by the Congressional Award in Washington, DC with the 1998 Horizon Award. The Horizon Award is a special recognition from the Joint Leadership of the United States Congress and the Congressional Award Board of Directors. The Horizon Award is presented to individuals from the private sectors who have contributed to expanding opportunities for all Americans through their own personal contributions, and who have set exceptional examples for young people through their successes in life.
- Left _"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)_ (qv) in 1995 to concentrate full-time on her daytime talk show.
- Met her second husband, 'Chris Quinten' (qv), at a New Zealand charity fund-raiser. They had a daughter named Jordan Alexandra (Lexi) (born in 1989).
- Leeza's Place was founded in November, 2003.
- Wanted her daytime talk show, which ran from 1993-2000, to focus on women's issues from a feminist point of view. Ms. Gibbons stated that she wanted her show to empower women.
- Currently the host of two 3-hour radio shows: "Leeza Gibbons' Hollywood Confidential." One version is Hot AC and the other is Adult Contemporary. In late 2004, she began a daily radio show called "Leeza At Night" that airs 5 nights a week.