Mar. 26th, 1957
Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
Leeza Gibbons' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Currently the host of two 3-hour radio shows: "Leeza Gibbons' Hollywood Confidential." One version is Hot AC and the other is Adult Contemporary. In late 2004, she began a daily radio show called "Leeza At Night" that airs 5 nights a week.
- Met her second husband, 'Chris Quinten' (qv), at a New Zealand charity fund-raiser. They had a daughter named Jordan Alexandra (Lexi) (born in 1989).
- Graduated from the University of South Carolina's school of journalism and mass communication. She is a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority.
- Honored by the Congressional Award in Washington, DC with the 1998 Horizon Award. The Horizon Award is a special recognition from the Joint Leadership of the United States Congress and the Congressional Award Board of Directors. The Horizon Award is presented to individuals from the private sectors who have contributed to expanding opportunities for all Americans through their own personal contributions, and who have set exceptional examples for young people through their successes in life.
- Her parents are Carlos Gibbons and Jean Gibbons. Her mother has Alzheimer's disease, as did her grandmother.
- Was considered a candidate to replace 'Kathie Lee Gifford' (qv) on _"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" (1989)_ (qv), but didn't want to relocate from her home in Los Angeles.
- Has two children with 'Stephen Meadows' (qv): Troy (born in 1992) and Nathan (born in 1997).
- Is a dress size 6.