Mar. 26th, 1957
Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
Leeza Gibbons' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1993 - Last Action Hero
1992 - The Player
1991 - He Said, She Said
1991 - Soapdish
1990 - RoboCop 2
1987 - RoboCop
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest Co-Hostess
Herself - Hostess
Herself - Hostess
- Husband 'Stephen Meadows' (qv) filed for divorce February 11, 2005, after a two-week separation, citing "irreconcilable differences". He is seeking joint custody of their sons Troy, 13 and Nathan, 7, as well as the spousal support agreed to in a 2002 post-nuptial contract.
- Her mother, Gloria Jean Gibbons, passed away at age 72 on May 22, 2008 from complications due to Alzheimer's disease.
- Has a younger sister, Camille (Cammie) Gibbons and a brother, Carlos Gibbons, Jr.
- Has two children with 'Stephen Meadows' (qv): Troy (born in 1992) and Nathan (born in 1997).
- Met her second husband, 'Chris Quinten' (qv), at a New Zealand charity fund-raiser. They had a daughter named Jordan Alexandra (Lexi) (born in 1989).
- Was a high school cheerleader in Irmo, South Carolina. She graduated from Irmo High School.
- Honored by the Congressional Award in Washington, DC with the 1998 Horizon Award. The Horizon Award is a special recognition from the Joint Leadership of the United States Congress and the Congressional Award Board of Directors. The Horizon Award is presented to individuals from the private sectors who have contributed to expanding opportunities for all Americans through their own personal contributions, and who have set exceptional examples for young people through their successes in life.
- Was considered a candidate to replace 'Kathie Lee Gifford' (qv) on _"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" (1989)_ (qv), but didn't want to relocate from her home in Los Angeles.