Jul. 8th, 1965
Ivoryton, Connecticut, USA
Lee Tergesen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born on 8th July 1965 in Ivoryton, Connecticut, Lee is a graduate of the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. While working as a waiter, he did his first stage work in New York. In LA he got landed his first big part in a movie called Point Break in 1991. After some other roles in TV, he finally got the role he is known best for: Terry in Waynes World. The Budweiser Company used his "I love you, man!" statement in a series of beer commercials. Some of his best-known work is in the OZ TV series.
- Is a graduate of The American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA) in New York, New York
- Brother-in-law of 'Toni Lewis' (qv).
- Is of Norwegian and Swedish decent
- He has no feeling in one of his index fingers. He lost it while banging his hands on the prisons bars in his first scene as Tobias Beecher on Oz.
- On Oz, his character Beecher feuded with Nazi prisoners. And in Shaft, Sam Jackson [Shaft] calls Lee Tergesen's character Lugar a Nazi with a badge for being somewhat racist towards black criminals.