Aug. 27th, 1970
Los Angeles, California, USA
Leanna Creel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2000 - The Cell
1996 - Freeway
1988 - Big Business
Guest TV Roles
Leanna Creel began her television career acting in series such as Parent Trap III (1989) (TV) and Perry Mason: The Case of the Fatal Fashion (1991) (TV), her most popular role being that of "Tori Scott" in "Saved by the Bell" (1989). She graduated from UCLA in 1993 with a BA (Honors) in History and, in 1996, she also earned an MFA in Film & Television.
In 1997, she turned away from acting and produced her first movie Mixed Signals (1997) starring Jason London (I). She later continued to produce such motion pictures as Dancer, Texas Pop. 81 (1998) and Get Over It (2001). In 2001, Leanna wrote and directed her short film Offside (2001), the tale of the Christmas Truce of 1914, when British and German soldiers put down their guns and played a game of soccer in no man's land. In 1997, she co-founded the production company "Ignite Entertainment" and later resigned in 1999 to start "Anomaly Productions".
- Graduated from UCLA with honors & a B.A. in history (1993)
- (1999) Is currently President of Production at Ignite Entertainment.
- Graduated from UCLA with an MFA in film & television (1996)
- Sister of 'Joy Creel' (qv) and 'Monica Creel' (qv) (triplets).
- Sister-in-law of 'Rob Liefeld' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb