Oct. 28th, 1963
Bristol, Pennsylvania, USA
Lauren Holly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The Least Among You
2009 - Crank: High Voltage
2006 - Raising Flagg
2005 - The Pleasure Drivers
2005 - Down and Derby
2005 - The Chumscrubber
2004 - In Enemy Hands
2002 - Pavement
2000 - What Women Want
1999 - Any Given Sunday
1997 - Turbulence
1996 - Beautiful Girls
1996 - Down Periscope
1995 - Sabrina
1994 - Dumb & Dumber
1993 - Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
1992 - Live Wire
1990 - The Adventures of Ford Fairlane
1986 - Band of the Hand
1985 - Seven Minutes in Heaven
Guest TV Roles
Senator Charlotte Burton
Ms. Tobey Earnshaw
Superintendent Elaine Peck
Holly was born in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Her mother, Michael Ann Holly, is an art historian and the Starr Director of Research and Academic Program at The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, and former professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Her father, Grant Holly, is a screenwriter and professor of literature at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. She has two younger brothers: Nick and Alexander Innes Holly (1978-1992). Holly was raised in Geneva, New York, and is a 1981 graduate of Geneva High School, where she was a cheerleader. In 1985, Holly earned an undergraduate degree in English from Sarah Lawrence College in New York. Holly, who now lives primarily in Canada with her husband and their three children, became a Canadian citizen in 2008.
In 1992, Holly, her father Grant, and their families established the 'A' Fund at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in memory of her brother, Alexander Holly, whom Holly said "was a boy filled with dreams, hopes, and plans. Although he was only fourteen when he died, he had traveled extensively in Europe and Central America, lived in New York City and Los Angeles, and these experiences produced in him a fascination for architecture and archaeology."
- (June 2001) Adopted a baby boy named Alexander.
- Shared a dressing room for three years with 'Robin Christopher (I)' (qv) and 'Rosa Nevin' (qv) when they worked together at _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv).
- Her mother, Michael Ann taught art history at the University of Rochester and chaired the department.
- Her maid of honor at her March 2001 wedding to Francis Greco was actress 'Amanda Peet (I)' (qv)
- Has 3 adopted sons she refers to as the 3 kings: Alexander, George and Henry.
- Sister-in-law of 'Faith Salie' (qv).
- Younger brother, 'Nick Holly' (qv), was a literary agent in Hollywood at Don Buchwald and Assoc. He is now a writing partner with 'Fred Goss' (qv).
- She named her adopted son (Alexander Joseph Greco) in honor of her 14-year-old brother Alexander who was killed in a fire in 1992.