Feb. 1st, 1986
Laguna Beach, California, USA
Lauren Conrad's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lauren Conrad or "L.C.", as her friends call her was born on February 1st, 1986 in Newport Beach, California. Lauren has grown up in the beautiful city of Laguna Beach. She and her friends enjoy going to the beach, shopping and eating out. Lauren has had an interest in fashion design since 7th grade. After graduating from Laguna Beach High School, she decided to attend "Academy of Art University" and major in Fashion Design. After completing one semester, she realized that the school and San Francisco were not a good fit for her. So she moved back home and attended FIDM in Irvine, California. She got an intern position at "3 Dots" (clothing line) in LA. She is now living in LA and attending FIDM's LA campus majoring in Fashion Design.
- Interns at Teen Vogue
- As of December 2005, Lauren attends FIDM and is living in Los Angeles.
- Her father designed her family's entire home.
- She moved to San Francisco, California at the end of the first season to attend the Academy of Art University, where she majored in fashion design. She dropped out and returned to Laguna Beach, claiming she missed it too much.
- Famous as "LC" on _"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" (2004)_ (qv), she actually hates to be called "LC" anymore and prefers to go by simply "Lauren".
- Attends The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles
- Enjoys shopping with her friends.
- Her younger sister, 'Breanna Conrad' (qv), will be the star of the third season of _"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" (2004)_ (qv).