Feb. 17th, 1963
Pawnee City, Nebraska, USA
Larry The Cable Guy's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is expecting first child with wife Cara, due August 2006. They plan on naming the baby Reagan (he says because Ronald Reagan was the greatest president ever) if its a girl or Colton (because he says its a good cowboy name and he likes cowboys) if its a boy.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $20 million.
- One of his closest friends is fellow comic 'Lewis Black' (qv), who is pretty much his opposite when it comes to political views, background and performance material.
- Larry is a huge University of Nebraska fan (mostly football). Although he's lived in Florida for 27 years, he still calls Nebraska home. His accent is a combination of Pawnee City, NE and his current home near Orlando, FL. He's lived there since he was 16. He's bought a second home south of Lincoln, watches as many games as he can and recently bought one of the new (2006) sky boxes in the North end-zone. He tries to wear some article of clothing (usually a hat) that says "Nebraska" or "Huskers" during every performance.
- His favorite comedians are 'Steve Martin (I)' (qv), 'Don Rickles' (qv), 'Milton Berle' (qv), and 'Henny Youngman' (qv). He has met Henny Youngman. Larry says that he's in the comedy business because of those guys, and a friend named 'Nick DiPaolo' (qv), who used to do stuff on Comedy Central.
- Son, Wyatt, born August 2006.
- He is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group, a group of "rednecks" who do stand up and sketch comedy together.
- While Larry's stand-up act contains a great deal of raunchy material he does not use four-letter words.