Feb. 17th, 1963
Pawnee City, Nebraska, USA
Larry The Cable Guy's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $20 million.
- One of his closest friends is fellow comic 'Lewis Black' (qv), who is pretty much his opposite when it comes to political views, background and performance material.
- Son, Wyatt, born August 2006.
- Daughter, Reagan, born 29 October 2007.
- His favorite comedians are 'Steve Martin (I)' (qv), 'Don Rickles' (qv), 'Milton Berle' (qv), and 'Henny Youngman' (qv). He has met Henny Youngman. Larry says that he's in the comedy business because of those guys, and a friend named 'Nick DiPaolo' (qv), who used to do stuff on Comedy Central.
- Is expecting first child with wife Cara, due August 2006. They plan on naming the baby Reagan (he says because Ronald Reagan was the greatest president ever) if its a girl or Colton (because he says its a good cowboy name and he likes cowboys) if its a boy.
- Well before hitting it big with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, he contributed short, daily commentaries for the rock station 101.1 WJRR, which broadcasts out of Maitland, Florida. He also had put in a short stint with another Orlando-area rock station (100.3 WDIZ) before they abruptly changed formats, prior to his work with WJRR.
- Larry is a huge University of Nebraska fan (mostly football). Although he's lived in Florida for 27 years, he still calls Nebraska home. His accent is a combination of Pawnee City, NE and his current home near Orlando, FL. He's lived there since he was 16. He's bought a second home south of Lincoln, watches as many games as he can and recently bought one of the new (2006) sky boxes in the North end-zone. He tries to wear some article of clothing (usually a hat) that says "Nebraska" or "Huskers" during every performance.