Feb. 17th, 1963
Pawnee City, Nebraska, USA
Larry The Cable Guy's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- While Larry's stand-up act contains a great deal of raunchy material he does not use four-letter words.
- Daughter, Reagan, born 29 October 2007.
- Larry is a huge University of Nebraska fan (mostly football). Although he's lived in Florida for 27 years, he still calls Nebraska home. His accent is a combination of Pawnee City, NE and his current home near Orlando, FL. He's lived there since he was 16. He's bought a second home south of Lincoln, watches as many games as he can and recently bought one of the new (2006) sky boxes in the North end-zone. He tries to wear some article of clothing (usually a hat) that says "Nebraska" or "Huskers" during every performance.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $20 million.
- He is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group, a group of "rednecks" who do stand up and sketch comedy together.
- His favorite comedians are 'Steve Martin (I)' (qv), 'Don Rickles' (qv), 'Milton Berle' (qv), and 'Henny Youngman' (qv). He has met Henny Youngman. Larry says that he's in the comedy business because of those guys, and a friend named 'Nick DiPaolo' (qv), who used to do stuff on Comedy Central.
- Son, Wyatt, born August 2006.
- Well before hitting it big with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, he contributed short, daily commentaries for the rock station 101.1 WJRR, which broadcasts out of Maitland, Florida. He also had put in a short stint with another Orlando-area rock station (100.3 WDIZ) before they abruptly changed formats, prior to his work with WJRR.