Feb. 17th, 1963
Pawnee City, Nebraska, USA
Larry The Cable Guy's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Tokyo Mater
2008 - Witless Protection
2007 - Delta Farce
2006 - Cars
2003 - Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- While Larry's stand-up act contains a great deal of raunchy material he does not use four-letter words.
- He is a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group, a group of "rednecks" who do stand up and sketch comedy together.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $20 million.
- Daughter, Reagan, born 29 October 2007.
- Larry is a huge University of Nebraska fan (mostly football). Although he's lived in Florida for 27 years, he still calls Nebraska home. His accent is a combination of Pawnee City, NE and his current home near Orlando, FL. He's lived there since he was 16. He's bought a second home south of Lincoln, watches as many games as he can and recently bought one of the new (2006) sky boxes in the North end-zone. He tries to wear some article of clothing (usually a hat) that says "Nebraska" or "Huskers" during every performance.
- Well before hitting it big with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, he contributed short, daily commentaries for the rock station 101.1 WJRR, which broadcasts out of Maitland, Florida. He also had put in a short stint with another Orlando-area rock station (100.3 WDIZ) before they abruptly changed formats, prior to his work with WJRR.
- One of his closest friends is fellow comic 'Lewis Black' (qv), who is pretty much his opposite when it comes to political views, background and performance material.
- Son, Wyatt, born August 2006.