May. 23rd, 1980
Dallas, Texas, USA
5' 8 1/2
Lane Garrison's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Camp X-Ray
2007 - Shooter
Guest TV Roles
Officer Troy Hoffman
Lane Garrison, born May 23, 1980, in Dallas, Texas, is an American actor, best known for the role of David "Tweener" Apolskis on the television series "Prison Break" (2005). At 17 and unable to get along with his mother, he left home and moved in with Joe Simpson (III)--the manager and father of pop stars Jessica Simpson (I) and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. Garrison graduated from J.J. Pearce High School in Richardson, Texas, in 1998 and, at 18, drove to Los Angeles, California, to become an actor. His first job was a backpack commercial that paid US$3,500. Garrison completed work on the second season of "Prison Break" (2005). He has appeared in several movies playing minor roles: Quality of Life (2004) as Heir; Crazy (2007/I) as Billy Garland; and recently landed a role in the movie Shooter (2007/I). He was sentenced to 40 months in jail during 2007 for vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence.
- Broke up with 'Kristin Chenoweth' (qv) in 2006.
- On October 31, 2007, he was sentenced to 40 months (3 1/3 years) in jail following a guilty plea - entered in May 2007 - on charges of vehicular manslaughter without gross negligence, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol level of 0.15 percent or higher and providing alcohol to a minor.
- The L.A. County District Attorney office has officially charged him with vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence and providing alcohol to a minor, stemming from a December 2006 car crash which left a teenager dead [March 7, 2007].
- Released from prison in April, 2009 for good behavior. He has since enrolled himself into a rehabilitation center to kick his drug and alcohol habit.
- 1998 graduate of J.J. Pearce H.S. Richardson, Texas.