May. 29th, 1956
Gary, Indiana, USA
5' 4 1/2
La Toya Jackson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Said that she was forced into marrying Gordon by her father.
- She was the first Jackson girl to have a solo career. Her first album was released in 1980. She recorded six albums in the eighties and four more in the nineties. Her biggest hits include Bet'cha Gonna Need My Lovin', Heart Don't Lie and You're Gonna Get Rocked.
- Singer, sister of 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv).
- As of October 2004, she has still not released her new album Startin' Over, the release of which has been delayed several times. She is very proud of this album, since most of the songs are very personal, about her abusive marriage and her newly found peace with her family. The first single from the album, Just Wanna Dance, reached No. 13 on the Billboard Dance charts.
- Daughter of 'Joe Jackson (III)' (qv), and 'Katherine Jackson (II)' (qv).
- She is exactly six years younger than her older sister, 'Rebbie Jackson' (qv). They share the same birthday: May 29
- The Jacksons were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 1500 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.
- Suffers from ailurophobia (fear of cats).