Dec. 19th, 1969
Mission Viejo, California, USA
Kristy Swanson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1997 - 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag
1996 - The Phantom
1995 - Higher Learning
1994 - The Chase
1993 - The Program
1992 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1991 - Hot Shots!
1991 - Mannequin: On the Move
1987 - Flowers in the Attic
1986 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
1986 - Deadly Friend
1986 - Pretty in Pink
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Restaurant Patron
- Has co-starred with 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) in 3 films: _Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)_ (qv), _Hot Shots! (1991)_ (qv), and _The Chase (1994)_ (qv).
- She has one brother, Rob Swanson Junior (but he does not act or skate).
- Between the ages of 9 and 13, Kristy appeared in over 30 television commercials.
- Got her first acting job at age 9 in a commercial for a dollhouse.
- Son, Magnus Hart Swanson Eisler, born 15 February 2007, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz. Father is her boyfriend, 'Lloyd Eisler' (qv).
- She gave up regular schooling at age 13 to focus on acting. Her parents, Bob and Rosemary, gave her home instruction. Her parents are retired physical education teachers.
- Played two roles in which she jumps through a second story window to stop someone from running away. The first was Samantha/BB in _Deadly Friend (1986)_ (qv) and the second was a Medeival Slayer in _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv).
- Her father 'Bob 'Swanie' Swanson' (qv) played the referee in _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv).