Jan. 5th, 1987
Denver, Colorado, USA
Kristin Cavallari's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Spring Breakdown
2009 - Wild Cherry
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Host
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest Judge & TV Personality
Lived with her parents in Colorado, until her parents divorced. Her dad moved to Laguna Beach, California with her brother, and she moved to Illinois with her mother. She also has a stepfather and stepbrother there. She acted out while there to get attention and, after her mother couldn't handle it anymore, Kristin moved to Laguna to be with her dad and brother. Her freshman year, she attended a Catholic school with the uniforms to boot. But that year, she took Driver's Ed at Laguna high.. where she met Alex M. and soon the rest of the "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" (2004) crew. She convinced her Dad to let her switch to the public school starting her sophomore year.
- Moved to Laguna Beach the summer after junior high to live with her dad and brother. Before that, she lived in Colorado and then moved to Chicago and lived with her mom, step-father, and step-brother. One of the very few characters not originally from the area.
- Has two siblings, one a biological brother and one a step-brother.
- Ranked #8 on Reality TV Magazine's List of The Greatest Female Reality Stars of 2005.
- Has an older brother, Mike.
- She was on the cover of Seventeen, had sexy photos in Rolling Stone and has appeared on numerous television talk shows.
- (2006) She is a freshman at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.
- Was slated to be co-hosting a TV show on UPN called _"Get This Party Started" (2006)_ (qv), but the show was canceled after only two episodes.
- Has a shih tzu named Bru.