Jan. 5th, 1987
Denver, Colorado, USA
Kristin Cavallari's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Spring Breakdown
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Host
Herself - Guest Judge & TV Personality
Lived with her parents in Colorado, until her parents divorced. Her dad moved to Laguna Beach, California with her brother, and she moved to Illinois with her mother. She also has a stepfather and stepbrother there. She acted out while there to get attention and, after her mother couldn't handle it anymore, Kristin moved to Laguna to be with her dad and brother. Her freshman year, she attended a Catholic school with the uniforms to boot. But that year, she took Driver's Ed at Laguna high.. where she met Alex M. and soon the rest of the "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" (2004) crew. She convinced her Dad to let her switch to the public school starting her sophomore year.
- Attended her high school freshman year at a Catholic school before switching to a public school.
- Was slated to be co-hosting a TV show on UPN called _"Get This Party Started" (2006)_ (qv), but the show was canceled after only two episodes.
- Aspires to be either a talk show hostess or a news anchorwoman.
- She was on the cover of Seventeen, had sexy photos in Rolling Stone and has appeared on numerous television talk shows.
- Has two siblings, one a biological brother and one a step-brother.
- Has a shih tzu named Bru.
- She attended VH1's "Big in '05 Awards", as a nominee for the "it girl" of 2005, which eventually went to 'Lindsay Lohan' (qv).
- Has an older brother, Mike.