Jan. 5th, 1987
Denver, Colorado, USA
Kristin Cavallari's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Spring Breakdown
2009 - Wild Cherry
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Host
Herself - Guest Judge & TV Personality
Herself - Judge
Lived with her parents in Colorado, until her parents divorced. Her dad moved to Laguna Beach, California with her brother, and she moved to Illinois with her mother. She also has a stepfather and stepbrother there. She acted out while there to get attention and, after her mother couldn't handle it anymore, Kristin moved to Laguna to be with her dad and brother. Her freshman year, she attended a Catholic school with the uniforms to boot. But that year, she took Driver's Ed at Laguna high.. where she met Alex M. and soon the rest of the "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" (2004) crew. She convinced her Dad to let her switch to the public school starting her sophomore year.
- Moved to Laguna Beach the summer after junior high to live with her dad and brother. Before that, she lived in Colorado and then moved to Chicago and lived with her mom, step-father, and step-brother. One of the very few characters not originally from the area.
- Of Italian descent.
- Aspires to be either a talk show hostess or a news anchorwoman.
- Has an older brother, Mike.
- Was slated to be co-hosting a TV show on UPN called _"Get This Party Started" (2006)_ (qv), but the show was canceled after only two episodes.
- (2006) She is a freshman at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.
- Auditioned for the role of Alison Scott in _Knocked Up (2007)_ (qv) that later went to 'Katherine Heigl' (qv).
- Has two siblings, one a biological brother and one a step-brother.