Sep. 20th, 1967
Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Kristen Johnston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Bride Wars
2009 - Finding Bliss
2007 - Music and Lyrics
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2000 - The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Eve Peyton
Herself - Guest Judge
Kathie Lee (Voiced)
Dr. Wendy Smythe
She studied acting at the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School in New York City. The School, located in Chelsea, was founded by David Mamet and William H. Macy, and teaches the technique "Practical Aesthetics," which Ms. Johnson uses. She is currently a member of the company at the Atlantic, and sometimes performs in shows during their season.
- Attended Whitefish Bay High School, in Whitefish Bay, an upscale, small suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Graduated with good grades in 1985.
- Spent a large part of her teens traveling as an exchange student to Sweden and South America.
- Her father is a former state senator.
- Starred in the play "The Baltimore Waltz" in NYC (Dec 2004).
- BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (1989)
- Dated 'David Newsom (I)' (qv) in 1996.
- She recently posed nude for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) to protest the treatment of carriage horses in New York City.
- Went to high school in Wisconsin.