Oct. 8th, 1979
Ghent, New York, USA
Kristanna Loken's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kristanna Loken began her modeling career at the early age of 15. Encouraged by her mother, Rande who was a model prior to her daughter's birth, Kristanna's modeling career, as well as her aspirations in acting brought her to New York where she now resides. The glamorous actress/ model, seems to have stayed true to her roots: her father, Chris, owns an apple farm in upstate New York where he writes novels and screenplays. Aside from establishing herself as a supermodel with an Elite contract, Kristanna has made numerous television appearances as well as what could be her breakthrough film role in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger, released in 2003.
- Wears a size 12 shoe.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Was #3 on Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List (June 2003)
- All four of her grandparents are originally from Norway.
- She greatly enjoys being remembered for her early work, such as: the roles of "Sable O'Brien" on _"Unhappily Ever After" (1995)_ (qv), and of 'James Brolin' (qv)'s daughter on _"Pensacola: Wings of Gold" (1997)_ (qv); and also for starring in _"Mortal Kombat: Conquest" (1998)_ (qv).
- Her measurements are 34B-22-30
- Took a mime class to prepare for her role in _Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)_ (qv). Because her "T-X" character has so few lines (and all within the first 25 minutes of the movie), she had to learn to communicate through facial expressions and body gestures.