Oct. 8th, 1979
Ghent, New York, USA
Kristanna Loken's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Darfur
2008 - In the Name of the King
2003 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Lisa Walensky
Officer Claire Keene
Kristanna Loken began her modeling career at the early age of 15. Encouraged by her mother, Rande who was a model prior to her daughter's birth, Kristanna's modeling career, as well as her aspirations in acting brought her to New York where she now resides. The glamorous actress/ model, seems to have stayed true to her roots: her father, Chris, owns an apple farm in upstate New York where he writes novels and screenplays. Aside from establishing herself as a supermodel with an Elite contract, Kristanna has made numerous television appearances as well as what could be her breakthrough film role in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger, released in 2003.
- She greatly enjoys being remembered for her early work, such as: the roles of "Sable O'Brien" on _"Unhappily Ever After" (1995)_ (qv), and of 'James Brolin' (qv)'s daughter on _"Pensacola: Wings of Gold" (1997)_ (qv); and also for starring in _"Mortal Kombat: Conquest" (1998)_ (qv).
- Has a dog named 'Buster'.
- Wears a size 12 shoe.
- Some of her favorite movies are: _The English Patient (1996)_ (qv), _Full Metal Jacket (1987)_ (qv), and _Apocalypse Now (1979)_ (qv).
- Practices a form of yoga called "Bikram." She also has a black belt in the Israeli martial art Krav Maga.
- Ranked #3 on Maxim's Hot 100 List 2003, behind only 'Shania Twain' (qv) and 'Christina Aguilera' (qv).
- Took a mime class to prepare for her role in _Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)_ (qv). Because her "T-X" character has so few lines (and all within the first 25 minutes of the movie), she had to learn to communicate through facial expressions and body gestures.
- Put on 15 pounds of muscle for her role in _Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)_ (qv).