Apr. 5th, 1971
Ventura, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Krista Allen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Krista was born and raised in Ventura, California, until she relocated to Austin, Texas, to attend College. She ultimately graduated form the University of Texas with a degree in education. Krista was one step away from perusing a teaching career when she decided to come back to California to accomplish her dream of becoming an actress. Krista has since appeared in numerous roles on TV as well as in major motion pictures. She is also very excited about her new t-shirt line SuperEXellent.
- Majored in education at Austin Community College, Texas and then interned as a kindergarten teacher before she decided to pursue her dream of an acting career. Despite previous rumors, she did not attend the University of Texas.
- Her relationship with 'George Clooney' (qv), whom she met on the set of _Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)_ (qv), ended after 2 years [March, 2004].
- (12 July 1997) Son, 'Jake Moritt' (qv), born.
- In both _"Smallville" (2001)_ (qv) and _"Mutant X" (2001)_ (qv), she played a woman who could control men with her pheromones.
- Krista grew up in Houston, Texas.
- Named #70 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.
- Has started her own T-shirt line, formerly called Sex Brand is now SuperEXcellent.
- Is of Portuguese heritage on her mother's (Katherine Mary Raposa) side and Irish heritage on her father's (Daldon Earl Allen) side.