Jan. 12th, 1951
Wichita, Kansas, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Kirstie Alley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1999 - Drop Dead Gorgeous
1997 - Deconstructing Harry
1997 - For Richer or Poorer
1995 - It Takes Two
1993 - Look Who's Talking Now
1990 - Look Who's Talking Too
1989 - Look Who's Talking
1989 - Loverboy
1988 - She's Having a Baby
1988 - Shoot to Kill
1987 - Summer School
1984 - Runaway
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Panelist
[no bio found]
- She's the only regular character from _"Cheers" (1982)_ (qv) - with the exception of Coach (the late 'Nicholas Colasanto' (qv)) - to not guest-star on _"Frasier" (1993)_ (qv)
- 'John Travolta' (qv)'s best female friend.
- Was briefly engaged to actor 'James Wilder (I)' (qv).
- Attended Southeast High School in Wichita, Kansas.
- Has her own Star Trek action figure made in her likeness from the movie _Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982)_ (qv).
- Was a cheerleader in high school.
- Her mother was killed in an auto accident caused by a drunk driver in 1981.
- Shared an apartment with 'Mimi Rogers' (qv) while they were first starting out.