Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kirk Thomas Cameron is an American actor. He is known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom Growing Pains, as well as several other television and film appearances as a child actor.
- Now a Christian Fundamentalist evangelist who is currently a partner in the evangelical Christian ministry The Way of the Master.
- Parents named him after Captain Kirk, the 'William Shatner' (qv) character from the original _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) series.
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).
- Once appeared on sister 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv)'s show _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) in 1988.
- Began acting at the age of nine, appearing in television commercials and guest roles. His first starring role was at the age of thirteen in the series _"Two Marriages" (1983)_ (qv).
- He and Chelsea are among the founders of Camp Firefly and The Firefly Foundation, which sponsor camping trips for terminally-ill children & their families.
- Ranked #15 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Used to be neighbors with 'Adam Rich (II)' (qv), of _"Eight Is Enough" (1977)_ (qv) fame.