Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fireproof
2008 - Religulous
2002 - Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
1987 - Like Father Like Son
1986 - The Best Of Times
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
- Has six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003).
- Once appeared on sister 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv)'s show _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) in 1988.
- Ranked #19 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Is a vegetarian.
- Born on exactly the same day as 'Lala Sloatman' (qv).
- Met his wife, 'Chelsea Noble (I)' (qv), on the set of _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv).
- Became a "born again" Christian while working on the show _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv). He admits that his religious beliefs put him at odds with the show's writers and that he flatly refused to do parts of the scripts as presented, but was willing to work around or to edit the offensive content.
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).