Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kirk Thomas Cameron is an American actor. He is known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom Growing Pains, as well as several other television and film appearances as a child actor.
- States that he used to be an atheist, but when he was 17, during the height of his career on _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv), he developed a strong belief in God.
- He and Chelsea are among the founders of Camp Firefly and The Firefly Foundation, which sponsor camping trips for terminally-ill children & their families.
- Has six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003).
- Began acting at the age of nine, appearing in television commercials and guest roles. His first starring role was at the age of thirteen in the series _"Two Marriages" (1983)_ (qv).
- Parents named him after Captain Kirk, the 'William Shatner' (qv) character from the original _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) series.
- Now a Christian Fundamentalist evangelist who is currently a partner in the evangelical Christian ministry The Way of the Master.
- Born on exactly the same day as 'Lala Sloatman' (qv).
- Met his wife, 'Chelsea Noble (I)' (qv), on the set of _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv).