Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kirk Thomas Cameron is an American actor. He is known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom Growing Pains, as well as several other television and film appearances as a child actor.
- Became a "born again" Christian while working on the show _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv). He admits that his religious beliefs put him at odds with the show's writers and that he flatly refused to do parts of the scripts as presented, but was willing to work around or to edit the offensive content.
- Ranked #19 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Once appeared on sister 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv)'s show _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) in 1988.
- Brother of actress 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv), Bridgette and Melissa.
- Now a Christian Fundamentalist evangelist who is currently a partner in the evangelical Christian ministry The Way of the Master.
- Began acting at the age of nine, appearing in television commercials and guest roles. His first starring role was at the age of thirteen in the series _"Two Marriages" (1983)_ (qv).
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).
- Born on exactly the same day as 'Lala Sloatman' (qv).