Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fireproof
2008 - Religulous
2002 - Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
1987 - Like Father Like Son
1986 - The Best Of Times
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
- Once appeared on sister 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv)'s show _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) in 1988.
- States that he used to be an atheist, but when he was 17, during the height of his career on _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv), he developed a strong belief in God.
- Born on exactly the same day as 'Lala Sloatman' (qv).
- Brother of actress 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv), Bridgette and Melissa.
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).
- Used to be neighbors with 'Adam Rich (II)' (qv), of _"Eight Is Enough" (1977)_ (qv) fame.
- Ranked #15 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Became a "born again" Christian while working on the show _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv). He admits that his religious beliefs put him at odds with the show's writers and that he flatly refused to do parts of the scripts as presented, but was willing to work around or to edit the offensive content.