Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fireproof
2008 - Religulous
2002 - Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
1987 - Like Father Like Son
1986 - The Best Of Times
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
- States that he used to be an atheist, but when he was 17, during the height of his career on _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv), he developed a strong belief in God.
- Has six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003).
- Met his wife, 'Chelsea Noble (I)' (qv), on the set of _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv).
- Began acting at the age of nine, appearing in television commercials and guest roles. His first starring role was at the age of thirteen in the series _"Two Marriages" (1983)_ (qv).
- Born on exactly the same day as 'Lala Sloatman' (qv).
- He and Chelsea are among the founders of Camp Firefly and The Firefly Foundation, which sponsor camping trips for terminally-ill children & their families.
- Now a Christian Fundamentalist evangelist who is currently a partner in the evangelical Christian ministry The Way of the Master.
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).