Oct. 12th, 1970
Panorama City, California, USA
Kirk Cameron's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fireproof
2008 - Religulous
2002 - Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
1987 - Like Father Like Son
1986 - The Best Of Times
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
- States that he used to be an atheist, but when he was 17, during the height of his career on _"Growing Pains" (1985)_ (qv), he developed a strong belief in God.
- Used to be neighbors with 'Adam Rich (II)' (qv), of _"Eight Is Enough" (1977)_ (qv) fame.
- Brother of actress 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv), Bridgette and Melissa.
- Once appeared on sister 'Candace Cameron Bure' (qv)'s show _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) in 1988.
- Has six children, four of whom were adopted: Jack (born 1996), Isabella (born 1997), Anna (born 1998), and Luke (born 2000); and two biological: Olivia Rose (born July 18, 2001) and James Thomas (born April 13, 2003).
- His father is 'Robert Cameron' (qv) and his mother is 'Barbara Cameron (IV)' (qv).
- Parents named him after Captain Kirk, the 'William Shatner' (qv) character from the original _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) series.
- Is a vegetarian.