Feb. 25th, 1982
Katy, Texas, USA
5' 4 1/2"
Kimberly Caldwell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Herself - Recording Artist
Herself - Guest
Herself - performer
- Has a younger sister, Kristy (21) as of 2007.
- 5 time junior vocalist winner on _"Star Search" (1983)_ (qv).
- Appeared on stage in Branson, Missouri and Biloxi, Mississippi
- Is the first, and only, contestant on _"American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002)_ (qv) to pose in Maxim Magazine.
- Sang 'Melissa Etheridge' (qv)'s "Come To My Window" at her first audition for _"American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002)_ (qv).
- Worked as a correspondent for Fox Sport's _"54321" (2003)_ (qv)
- Has a large collection of bucket hats and likes black & white clothes.
- Appeared on _"Popstars: USA" (2001)_ (qv) but didn't make the group as she was told she'd be better off a soloist.