Nov. 18th, 1953
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
Kevin Nealon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kevin Nealon has established himself as one of the premier television, theatrical, and stand up comedians of his generation. As a cast member of 'Saturday Night Live' from 1986 to 1995. Nealon is most recognized for the characters he created, including the Subliminal Man, Hans and Franz, and anchoring "Weekend Update."
Nealon, who made his film debut in the 1987 romantic comedy, 'Roxanne', with Steve Martin, has gone on to star in over two dozen comedies including 'Happy Gilmore' and 'The Wedding Singer', both with Adam Sandler. He has also been in 'Joe Dirt', 'Anger Management', 'Daddy Day Care', and 'Grandma's Boy'. He is currently starring as Doug Wilson in the Showtime series, 'Weeds'.
Keven also appeared in films like Steve Carell’s 'Get Smart', Adam Sandler’s 'You Don’t Mess with the Zohan', and in January 2009, 20th Century Fox’s 'Aliens in the Attic'. His first book called, 'Yes, You’re Pregnant, but What about Me?', published by HarperCollins, and was released in May 2009. Kevin also stays busy performing stand up comedy around the country.
- He ties with 'Chevy Chase' (qv) and 'Randy Quaid' (qv) as the tallest cast member of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) to date.
- Attended Sacred Heart University and graduated with a marketing degree.
- Best known for his sketch characters "Subliminal Man" and the Schwarzenegger-like "Hanz" partnered with 'Dana Carvey' (qv)'s equally muscled "Franz". Their famous catchphrase was, "We want to pump YOU up!".
- Son, Gable Ness Nealon, born 29 January 2007 in Santa Monica, California.
- Friend of 'Linda Blair' (qv).
- Early interest in music led to his participation in a number of local garage bands as a teen.
- Supported _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) buddy 'Adam Sandler (I)' (qv) in many of his film vehicles, including _Happy Gilmore (1996)_ (qv), _The Wedding Singer (1998)_ (qv) and _Little Nicky (2000)_ (qv).
- is a vegetarian