Nov. 18th, 1953
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
Kevin Nealon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Walk of Shame
2014 - Small Time
2014 - Blended
2011 - Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
2011 - Just Go with It
2009 - Aliens in the Attic
2008 - Remarkable Power
2008 - Get Smart
2005 - The Aristocrats
2003 - Daddy Day Care
2003 - Anger Management
2003 - Good Boy!
2002 - Comedian
2002 - The Master of Disguise
2002 - Eight Crazy Nights
2001 - Joe Dirt
2001 - Heartbreakers
2000 - Little Nicky
2000 - Cecil B. DeMented
1998 - The Wedding Singer
1996 - Happy Gilmore
1995 - Jeffrey
1993 - Coneheads
1987 - Roxanne
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kevin Nealon has established himself as one of the premier television, theatrical, and stand up comedians of his generation. As a cast member of 'Saturday Night Live' from 1986 to 1995. Nealon is most recognized for the characters he created, including the Subliminal Man, Hans and Franz, and anchoring "Weekend Update."
Nealon, who made his film debut in the 1987 romantic comedy, 'Roxanne', with Steve Martin, has gone on to star in over two dozen comedies including 'Happy Gilmore' and 'The Wedding Singer', both with Adam Sandler. He has also been in 'Joe Dirt', 'Anger Management', 'Daddy Day Care', and 'Grandma's Boy'. He is currently starring as Doug Wilson in the Showtime series, 'Weeds'.
Keven also appeared in films like Steve Carell’s 'Get Smart', Adam Sandler’s 'You Don’t Mess with the Zohan', and in January 2009, 20th Century Fox’s 'Aliens in the Attic'. His first book called, 'Yes, You’re Pregnant, but What about Me?', published by HarperCollins, and was released in May 2009. Kevin also stays busy performing stand up comedy around the country.
- LA standup comedian in the 1970s, notably at the Hollywood "Improv".
- Kevin and his wife, 'Susan Yeagley' (qv), became the parents of a boy, Gable Ness Nealon, on January 29, 2007, at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California.
- He ties with 'Chevy Chase' (qv) and 'Randy Quaid' (qv) as the tallest cast member of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) to date.
- Best known for his sketch characters "Subliminal Man" and the Schwarzenegger-like "Hanz" partnered with 'Dana Carvey' (qv)'s equally muscled "Franz". Their famous catchphrase was, "We want to pump YOU up!".
- Supported _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) buddy 'Adam Sandler (I)' (qv) in many of his film vehicles, including _Happy Gilmore (1996)_ (qv), _The Wedding Singer (1998)_ (qv) and _Little Nicky (2000)_ (qv).
- Friend of 'Linda Blair' (qv).
- Early interest in music led to his participation in a number of local garage bands as a teen.
- Son, Gable Ness Nealon, born 29 January 2007 in Santa Monica, California.