Mar. 21st, 1978
Fresno County, California, USA
Kevin Federline's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Onion Movie
2004 - You Got Served
Guest TV Roles
Cole 'Pig' Tritt
Dirt Track Dancer
Angel Dancer for Cher
[no bio found]
- Was a special guest on _"WWF Raw Is War" (1997)_ (qv) on October 16th 2006. He was introduced by heels 'Melina Perez' (qv) and 'John Hennigan (I)' (qv), and all three were booed by the crowd in Los Angeles, California. After promoting his album and insulting the crowd, WWE Champion 'John Cena' (qv) interrupted and made a derogatory rap about Federline and his wife 'Britney Spears' (qv) before delivering his finishing move, the F-U, to Federline - who was later escorted out of the ring by the referees.
- Ex-son-in-law of 'Lynne Spears' (qv) and 'Jamie Spears (I)' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Britney Spears' (qv) in 2004.
- His first studio album 'Playing With Fire' debuted at #151 on The Billboard 200 at the end of its first week of release, selling approximately 6,000 copies. (U.S.).
- (July 2008) After an 18-month custody battle over their sons Sean and Jayden, he and 'Britney Spears' (qv) agreed that he retains sole custody of the children.
- Originally planned to release his album, "Playing With Fire," by the end of 2005, but due to various delays, the album is scheduled for release sometime in August of 2006.
- Kevin and Britney are big Vegas fans. They have frequented the Hard Rock three times, Federline often coming in alone and Britney following a day or two later.
- He has four children, two with 'Shar Jackson' (qv): daughter Kori Madison (b. 31 July 2002) and son Kaleb Michael (b. 20 July 2004) and two sons with his ex-wife 'Britney Spears' (qv), named 'Sean Federline' (qv) (b. 14 September 2005) and Jayden James. (b. 12 September 2006).