Mar. 21st, 1978
Fresno County, California, USA
Kevin Federline's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- His first studio album 'Playing With Fire' debuted at #151 on The Billboard 200 at the end of its first week of release, selling approximately 6,000 copies. (U.S.).
- (July 2008) After an 18-month custody battle over their sons Sean and Jayden, he and 'Britney Spears' (qv) agreed that he retains sole custody of the children.
- Ex-son-in-law of 'Lynne Spears' (qv) and 'Jamie Spears (I)' (qv).
- Was a special guest on _"WWF Raw Is War" (1997)_ (qv) on October 16th 2006. He was introduced by heels 'Melina Perez' (qv) and 'John Hennigan (I)' (qv), and all three were booed by the crowd in Los Angeles, California. After promoting his album and insulting the crowd, WWE Champion 'John Cena' (qv) interrupted and made a derogatory rap about Federline and his wife 'Britney Spears' (qv) before delivering his finishing move, the F-U, to Federline - who was later escorted out of the ring by the referees.
- Background dancer.
- Engaged to 'Britney Spears' (qv) in 2004.
- Ex-brother-in-law of 'Bryan Spears' (qv) and 'Jamie Lynn Spears' (qv).
- Kevin and Britney are big Vegas fans. They have frequented the Hard Rock three times, Federline often coming in alone and Britney following a day or two later.