Mar. 21st, 1978
Fresno County, California, USA
Kevin Federline's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Kevin and Britney are big Vegas fans. They have frequented the Hard Rock three times, Federline often coming in alone and Britney following a day or two later.
- Originally planned to release his album, "Playing With Fire," by the end of 2005, but due to various delays, the album is scheduled for release sometime in August of 2006.
- (July 2008) After an 18-month custody battle over their sons Sean and Jayden, he and 'Britney Spears' (qv) agreed that he retains sole custody of the children.
- Ex-brother-in-law of 'Bryan Spears' (qv) and 'Jamie Lynn Spears' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Britney Spears' (qv) in 2004.
- Has two brothers: Chris and Curtis.
- He has four children, two with 'Shar Jackson' (qv): daughter Kori Madison (b. 31 July 2002) and son Kaleb Michael (b. 20 July 2004) and two sons with his ex-wife 'Britney Spears' (qv), named 'Sean Federline' (qv) (b. 14 September 2005) and Jayden James. (b. 12 September 2006).
- Was a special guest on _"WWF Raw Is War" (1997)_ (qv) on October 16th 2006. He was introduced by heels 'Melina Perez' (qv) and 'John Hennigan (I)' (qv), and all three were booed by the crowd in Los Angeles, California. After promoting his album and insulting the crowd, WWE Champion 'John Cena' (qv) interrupted and made a derogatory rap about Federline and his wife 'Britney Spears' (qv) before delivering his finishing move, the F-U, to Federline - who was later escorted out of the ring by the referees.