Mar. 21st, 1978
Fresno County, California, USA
Kevin Federline's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Onion Movie
2004 - You Got Served
Guest TV Roles
Jason 'J-Fed' Federline
Cole 'Pig' Tritt
Dirt Track Dancer
Angel Dancer for Cher
- Has two brothers: Chris and Curtis.
- Engaged to 'Britney Spears' (qv) in 2004.
- Was a special guest on _"WWF Raw Is War" (1997)_ (qv) on October 16th 2006. He was introduced by heels 'Melina Perez' (qv) and 'John Hennigan (I)' (qv), and all three were booed by the crowd in Los Angeles, California. After promoting his album and insulting the crowd, WWE Champion 'John Cena' (qv) interrupted and made a derogatory rap about Federline and his wife 'Britney Spears' (qv) before delivering his finishing move, the F-U, to Federline - who was later escorted out of the ring by the referees.
- Kevin and Britney are big Vegas fans. They have frequented the Hard Rock three times, Federline often coming in alone and Britney following a day or two later.
- He has four children, two with 'Shar Jackson' (qv): daughter Kori Madison (b. 31 July 2002) and son Kaleb Michael (b. 20 July 2004) and two sons with his ex-wife 'Britney Spears' (qv), named 'Sean Federline' (qv) (b. 14 September 2005) and Jayden James. (b. 12 September 2006).
- Background dancer.
- (July 2008) After an 18-month custody battle over their sons Sean and Jayden, he and 'Britney Spears' (qv) agreed that he retains sole custody of the children.
- Ex-brother-in-law of 'Bryan Spears' (qv) and 'Jamie Lynn Spears' (qv).