Mar. 9th, 1972
Exton, Pennsylvania, USA
6' 0 1/2"
Kerr Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - My Bloody Valentine
2002 - Pressure
2001 - The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
2001 - The Forsaken
2000 - Final Destination
Guest TV Roles
A Collins Boy
- First acting experience was as a supporting character in "The King and I" his senior year of High School.
- Kerr is a self-taught piano player.
- Engaged to actress 'Harmoni Everett' (qv).
- Kerr and his mother appeared in _Twelve Monkeys (1995)_ (qv) as uncredited extras. Kerr's scene was cut, but his mother's scene remains in the movie. This was his first acting job and he decided to go into acting full force after this experience.
- Graduated from Henderson High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania in 1990.
- His kiss with 'Adam Kaufman (II)' (qv) in episode #323 ("True Love") of _"Dawson's Creek" (1998)_ (qv) was the first ever gay male kiss on prime time television.
- Loves computers. Has three computers at his house
- Attended the University of Vermont.