Mar. 9th, 1972
Exton, Pennsylvania, USA
Kerr Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Final Destination 5
2009 - My Bloody Valentine
2002 - Pressure
2001 - The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
2001 - The Forsaken
2000 - Final Destination
Guest TV Roles
Most recently on the film front, Smith starred in the box office hit My Bloody Valentine 3-D. Other film credits include starring roles in Final Destination, The Forsaken and Pressure.
Best known to television audiences for his starring role as Jack McPhee on The WB's Dawson's Creek, Smith more recently starred as Paul Rollins alongside Jonny Lee Miller and Victor Garber on the series Eli Stone. His other television credits include series lead roles on Justice, opposite Victor Garber and E-Ring, opposite Benjamin Bratt, as well as recurring roles on CSI: NYand Charmed. He also guest starred on The Closer and CSI: Miami, among others.
A certified pilot, Smith enjoys playing golf and poker in his free time, as well as riding motocross.
- Originally auditioned for the part of "Leo" in the television series _"Charmed" (1998)_ (qv) along with 'Julian McMahon' (qv) (Cole) and 'Ted King (II)' (qv) (Andy) but lost out to 'Brian Krause (I)' (qv).
- Has a B.S. degree in Business Administration.
- Plays the piano and the bass
- Graduated from Henderson High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania in 1990.
- Loves computers. Has three computers at his house
- His kiss with 'Adam Kaufman (II)' (qv) in episode #323 ("True Love") of _"Dawson's Creek" (1998)_ (qv) was the first ever gay male kiss on prime time television.
- Owns a home in Park City, Utah that he and his family use for skiing vacations
- First acting experience was as a supporting character in "The King and I" his senior year of High School.