Mar. 23rd, 1976
Fountain Valley, California, USA
Keri Russell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Keri Russell began her career on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. She stayed with the show until 1993. After leaving MMC (1989) (where she, along with her fellow castmates recorded an album, MMC), she moved to LA to pursue an acting career. She starred in Aaron Spelling's Malibu Shores (1996) on NBC.
- Wed Shane Deary at the Harrison restaurant in NYC's West Village on Valentine's Day, 2007, before ten immediate family members.
- Parents are David and Stephanie.
- After Keri had her hair clipped in August 1999, this affected the overall performance of _"Felicity" (1998)_ (qv), where it affected fan consensus and the Nielsen ratings. A letter-writing campaign saved the show for another season, and the WB network came up with a resolution, where young stars will not alter their current hairstyles as a strategy to avoid a TV series airing on the WB network, to cause it to be cancelled, or for worse, having an actor/actress fired or subsequently terminated out of his/her contract.
- Is an accomplished Dancer.
- Currently (2006) serving as a model and spokesperson for Cover Girl cosmetics.
- (August 1999) Cut her signature long, curly locks.
- Raised in Mesa, Arizona and Denver, Colorado.
- Keri and her husband are remodeling a brownstone in Brooklyn [November, 2007].