Mar. 23rd, 1976
Fountain Valley, California, USA
Keri Russell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Extraordinary Measures
2008 - Bedtime Stories
2007 - August Rush
2007 - Waitress
2007 - The Girl in the Park
2006 - Rohtenburg
2006 - Mission: Impossible III
2005 - The Upside of Anger
2002 - We Were Soldiers
2000 - Mad About Mambo
Guest TV Roles
Herself (Seasons 4-6)
Widow Carr (Voiced)
Keri began her career on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. She stayed with the show until 1993. After leaving "MMC" (1989) (where she, along with her fellow castmates recorded an album, MMC), she moved to LA to pursue an acting career. She starred in Aaron Spelling's "Malibu Shores" (1996) on NBC.
- Currently (2006) serving as a model and spokesperson for Cover Girl cosmetics.
- Gave birth to a boy, River Russell Deary, on June 9, 2007 in New York City.
- Is still friends with fellow _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv) cast member 'Ilana Miller (I)' (qv). She brought Ilana with her to the 1999 MTV Movie Awards.
- (August 1999) Cut her signature long, curly locks.
- After Keri had her hair clipped in August 1999, this affected the overall performance of _"Felicity" (1998)_ (qv), where it affected fan consensus and the Nielsen ratings. A letter-writing campaign saved the show for another season, and the WB network came up with a resolution, where young stars will not alter their current hairstyles as a strategy to avoid a TV series airing on the WB network, to cause it to be cancelled, or for worse, having an actor/actress fired or subsequently terminated out of his/her contract.
- Siblings are Todd and Julie.
- Had a child in real life almost exactly a year after playing a pregnant woman in _Waitress (2007)_ (qv).
- Read for the part of Lois Lane for _Superman Returns (2006)_ (qv), but lost to 'Kate Bosworth' (qv).