Mar. 23rd, 1976
Fountain Valley, California, USA
Keri Russell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Extraordinary Measures
2008 - Bedtime Stories
2007 - August Rush
2007 - Waitress
2007 - The Girl in the Park
2006 - Rohtenburg
2006 - Mission: Impossible III
2005 - The Upside of Anger
2002 - We Were Soldiers
2000 - Mad About Mambo
Guest TV Roles
Herself (Seasons 4-6)
Widow Carr (Voiced)
Keri began her career on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. She stayed with the show until 1993. After leaving "MMC" (1989) (where she, along with her fellow castmates recorded an album, MMC), she moved to LA to pursue an acting career. She starred in Aaron Spelling's "Malibu Shores" (1996) on NBC.
- Keri was not a strong singer when she was on _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv) in the early nineties. She very rarely sang solo. She was hired for her acting and dancing abilities.
- Wed Shane Deary at the Harrison restaurant in NYC's West Village on Valentine's Day, 2007, before ten immediate family members.
- (1999) On People magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list.
- Parents are David and Stephanie.
- Is still friends with fellow _"MMC" (1989)_ (qv) cast member 'Ilana Miller (I)' (qv). She brought Ilana with her to the 1999 MTV Movie Awards.
- Raised in Mesa, Arizona and Denver, Colorado.
- Gave birth to a boy, River Russell Deary, on June 9, 2007 in New York City.
- (August 1999) Cut her signature long, curly locks.